Delta Hawk

US Military Mod (80s, 90s)

I am loving this mod! And I feel like this in ArmA 3 would save the modern crisis that the A3 community is having at the moment as well ;) Anyway, great work man, looking forward to what you have in store for later!

Is this image https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28808032/pictures/U.S.%20Military%20Mod%20Preview%2037.jpg (1465 kB)

already in the current version? I've yet to find the Rangers in the version I downloaded. Is there a hidden texture selection for a

ranger with his RBA Vest? I'm quite intent on playing on some Somalia '93 like missions but I'm refraining from using the PASGT...

XD

Anyone?

Also,

Holy crap, after reading the posts. Delta, you're adding SPEAR vests and 2000+ Gear? Wow O.O

Nice infantry update! I'm loving the new DCU PASGT vests, they look nice! :D

DCU PAGST vests? Am I missing something?

Also I got some Arma 1 protecs ingame just for fun:

arma2oa_2014_03_24_23_14_02_13.jpg arma2oa_2014_03_24_23_10_31_91.jpg

- click for HQ.

If you are interested in having them DH, shoot me a PM.

Best unit detail in Arma. BI should have hired you...but then again they should have done a lot of things.

How come most of the gear disappears at a certain range and pops up when you zoom in again?

Likely to be the LODs changing. Perhaps Delta could look into them and make the change between them a bit less jarring.

Likely to be the LODs changing. Perhaps Delta could look into them and make the change between them a bit less jarring.

That would be great, it looks weird having almost unequipped "naked" soldiers around you most of the time...

DCU PAGST vests? Am I missing something?

In the latest version, the 1990s desert U.S. Marines have desert-patterned vests instead of woodland. :)

Also I got some Arma 1 protecs ingame just for fun: If you are interested in having them DH, shoot me a PM.

They look nice! I loved the re-skinned desert/woodland spec ops guys from ArmA 1. Hard to believe that was six years ago now... :(

In the latest version, the 1990s desert U.S. Marines have desert-patterned vests instead of woodland. :)

They look nice! I loved the re-skinned desert/woodland spec ops guys from ArmA 1. Hard to believe that was six years ago now... :(

Hmm that's weird because I have the version(0.82) from the first post installed, but they are still wearing woodland vests.

Hey guys. I've been pretty busy with work and all, so I haven't really had a lot of time to work on this stuff. Sadly this doesn't put food on the table. The new version has some changes and added Army Rangers from the 90s. I don't know when I'll have that out for ArmA2, but hopefully before summer. I'm not sure when or even if I'll have a ArmA3 release. Again, work takes up most of my time.

Post deleted.

Edited by Laqueesha

Hey guys. I've been pretty busy with work and all, so I haven't really had a lot of time to work on this stuff. Sadly this doesn't put food on the table. The new version has some changes and added Army Rangers from the 90s. I don't know when I'll have that out for ArmA2, but hopefully before summer. I'm not sure when or even if I'll have a ArmA3 release. Again, work takes up most of my time.

Good to hear you have work now! It's bad for us but hey it's only a hobby so in the end in doesn't matter. Looking very much forward to the new stuff.

Are you going to fix the LOD issues (disappearing gear at distance)?

Long time playing in arma 2,now (since the 0.82) i can say that this mod is my one over all favourite ,take your time and realease the perfect thing (i'm sure about that) we are all waiting for.thanks you so much Delta for your amazing job:yay:

....perfect with the RobertHammer gunpacks mods.:biggrin_o:

Keep up this unbelievable and amazing good work! again:many thanks Delta!

Edited by pathaber

Well the wait is over for some good old U.S. Army Rangers!

This is the second major release of my US Military Mod. The main features in this release includes Army Rangers and basic M998 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle included unarmed M1025s. It also includes new cammie paint faces, updated engineers with safety equipment, flight line marshallers, more little details added to most units and fixes to several errors, while at the same time probably making more.

I have also decided to take a different route with the backpack ACE/radio ACRE compatibility issue and I will be contacting a few people soon to see if they will take the necessary files and make the backpack compatible since I don't have time to do it myself.

US Military Mod Preview 39(NEW!)

US Military Mod Preview 40(NEW!)

US Military Mod Preview 41(NEW!)

US Military Mod Preview 42(NEW!)

US Military Mod Preview 43(NEW!)

Download

Edited by Delta Hawk

\m/ Awesome!

Excellent units, as usual. The HMMWV shadows still look like they might need some work - in first person view (when mounted), there are shadow components visible in front of the HMMWV, for example.

But hell, thanks for continuing your work on these!

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Good god, what an awesome work!

It's really a shame that I and my friends don't play ArmA 2 anymore. :(

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Ooowwwhaaaoowww..........That 's why i still playing arma 2 more than arma 3 (a2 is more realistic in my point of view,a3 is to "sci-fi" for me).Amazing,SIMPLY AMAZING!!! MOH for lord Delta.OMG ,can't imagine what will be the final realease.....i will be patient,it fully deserv it.Many many thanks Delta (and sorry for my english)

- The most accurate HMMWV that will probably be made for a video game ever.

So they won't start up at all and require a slave just to leave the motorpool?

Excellent!

So they won't start up at all and require a slave just to leave the motorpool?

Excellent!

Lol sounds like to me you had some long days dealing with them. Be glad you never water logged one with a snorkel kit. That's embarrassing. I will include a slave with the sl3 gear when I get around to making them.