franze

AH-64D Apache Longbow for ArmA2 by Nodunit and Franze

v1.32 has been released.

Changes:

- Modified data transfer mechanics.

- Fixed bug with PNVS and FLIR lenses on the model.

- Fixed multiplayer bugs with scripting not initializing.

- Added CPG control options when AI is piloting.

- Modified model UV coordinates.

- Fixed bug with multiplayer missile avoidance.

Have you guys messed around with the visual state version of the modelToWorld, etc commands in A3?

v1.32 has been released.

Changes:

- Modified data transfer mechanics.

- Fixed bug with PNVS and FLIR lenses on the model.

- Fixed multiplayer bugs with scripting not initializing.

- Added CPG control options when AI is piloting.

- Modified model UV coordinates.

- Fixed bug with multiplayer missile avoidance.

Thank you very much for your work.

Have you guys messed around with the visual state version of the modelToWorld, etc commands in A3?

Can't yet, those commands aren't available until ArmA3 is updated to 1.27.

Can't yet, those commands aren't available until ArmA3 is updated to 1.27.

Really, I thought they were in the dev branch already?

Really, I thought they were in the dev branch already?

You're right, dev branch is at 1.29.

ETA: Just tried it and it works for the most part, but there's glitching with modeltoworldvisual. Flying over objects or transitioning from terrain to sea causes a 'bounce' or 'jump' in the registered position.

Edited by Franze

Joy!

There are sooo many things that make me like A2 more than A3 even yet. The Apache being one of many reasons.

nice work man,really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but a little problem is it work well in AA2(of cause)but no weapon sounds in AA3(i know this one is not for AA3,but i just wanna use it in AA3 for fun,haha,maybe the AA3 lastest undate make it no weapon sound i guess):)

Thanks a lot for informing us of the updated release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==============================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (NodUnit) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

In Arma 3 I get this error when loading into the map.

'bin\binconfig.bin/RecTitles/fza_ah64_cmap_PowerSolar'.

Just in case you were not aware.

We won't be fixing any problems with Arma 3 until an official Arma 3 release I'm afraid.

There is too many changes between teht wo to have them both work 100% of the time without screwing up something on the other.

of course,we understandï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼nice work again and waiting for the AA3 versonï¼ï¼

Any chance we get to see the block II+ and block III/64E variants that were in the test files? Maybe even if the models are purely cosmetic?

It might be stupid this comment, but I wanted to wish a (late) happy birthday to the chopper! :o

It's only fair to mention it, since I feel the date of this release was a "landmark" in addon creation.

Cheers guys!!!

Any chance we get to see the block II+ and block III/64E variants that were in the test files? Maybe even if the models are purely cosmetic?

Considering most of the block 3 stuff was lost in an unfortunate purging..eeeeh....maybe, right now I'm working on finishing the base texture and making the file as modifiable as possible without any loss of detail.

(Not a quick thing to do when you have to clean up 900+ layers)

It might be stupid this comment, but I wanted to wish a (late) happy birthday to the chopper! :o

It's only fair to mention it, since I feel the date of this release was a "landmark" in addon creation.

Cheers guys!!!

Man...hadn't realized it was over a year since we released..how time flies... Thank you :)

nice update, but where i can find the alpha model?

was it released yet?

Alpha has not been released as of yet. One of the big issues was that I would go back and forth between the different textures of the two which would cause a big slow down, it also caused a clusterfuck of a mess and disaprity between the two which resulted in some messy issues. The alpha is just sitting there at the moment, once I have the delta updated on textures all that will be left to do is make a few adjustments, bring over the A models ambient occlusion and it should be ready visually, but it would still need to have its more analogue systems brought to life still.

oh okay but nice to hear it is no scraped :-)

just want to fly the Alpha for the joy of it in A2/A3^^

for myself it would be enough if the systems work like in that hafm us heli overhaul mod for A3 :-)

but i doubt you guys will do something like a "arcade" version of the Alpha model after you did the more sophisticated delta^^

Work continues but slowly. We've played around with the development version of ArmA3 with our TKOH upgrades and may do a A3 development version release in the next couple of months. It has to be the development version because of the new modeltoworldvisual commands which we are dependent on for interaction and other functions.

I am a bit disappointed that A3's HeliLib lacks complex engine controls and associated hit points, plus the weight commands from TKOH. The TKOH version actually took into account weapons load, fuel load, and FCR load, so loading completely to the brim with fuel and weapons affected handling in a big way. At the current state of things, A3 seems to be getting the TKOH physics engine but not the more complex stuff which is a bit of a downer.

Edited by Franze