Sign in to follow this  
dermannmitohnegesicht

can't place trigger

hi there,

the title is a little misleading, i can place triggers, i just can't change anything there.

i don't really know when it started, as i took a little arma 3 break but returned when altis was released.

i have this issue both in the dev build and with the stable one.

when i place a trigger i can't change most of the options for that trigger.

what i CAN change is: everything that needs to be entered (size, condition etc.) and by whom it is activated (blufor, radio etc.)

what i canNOT change is: everything you need to click at (shape, once or repeatetly etc.)

the buttons that you normaly click at seem all to be deactivated. what i try to say is that normally if you choose the shape either rectangle or ellipse is greyish, but for me they are both the same, having the color of being the deactivated one and when i click on them, nothing changes.

if somebody knows something it will be appreciated! for further information just ask and i will try my best ;)

if nobody can help me i will post it in the feedback tracker, i just thought i try it here first.

thanks in advance...

nope.

don't use anything other than mouse and keyboard at the moment. tried it with other keyboard and/or mouse but still no change.

last time i remember that it worked was around three weeks ago and i haven't changed anything since back then.

also what i forgot to mention is that i checked for corrupted files already, didn't help aswell.