Sign in to follow this  
EBass

The cross atlantic ratio

i live in canada, so by all means i might as well be canadian.

lol ralph you might get a kick out of this too:

SA does DDR

Lancaster, Lancashire, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, formerly from

Moscow, Russia, formerly from

Krivoii Rog, Ukraine, formerly from

Cotorro, Havana Province, Cuba.

(and a bunch more towns in between but those are the 4 countries & main places)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Aug. 15 2002,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why do you move around so much Tovarish?<span id='postcolor'>

been searching for a better life I guess. My mom, sister and I left Cuba just before I turned 10 and a bit after the fall of the USSR. My dad had died of cancer a few months before, the economy was falling appart without economic aid from Russia, and another factor that made my mom decide to leave was that there was also some racial hatred directed towards Russians at the time. (some communist Cubans felt betrayed by the Russians for the breakup of the USSR).

So we left Cuba to live with my mom's parents in the Ukraine (they are Russian citizens living there), which wasn't hard to do since my mom had Russian citizenship. The situation in the Ukraine was better than in Cuba, but my mom decided there wasn't a future to be had there, there was a lot of unemployment, crime, political uncertainty, so she decided ro try Russia.

We spent about three months in Moscow living with friends of the family, and my mom found that if anything, things were somewhat worse there than in the Ukraine, so she got plane tickets back to Cuba knowing that there would be a stop-over in Gander, Newfoundland Canada...once there we applied for refuge status.

Why does almost every Californian on the internet seem to come from 'Orange County' ?

did all the other counties sink in an earthquake or something? tounge.gif

Or is the rest of California illiterate?

biggrin.gif

(ps- i know nothing about Orange county California except im guessing they grow oranges there (?) - creative people those Californians , and my aunt doesnt come from there)

Why is the world so confusing ? i just did a search for Orange County and found Orange County college in NY (?) Wha- why do people have to make the world so complicated.. now my brain is overheating

Landgraaf>Limburg>Nederland (The Netherlands for the n00bs)

tounge.gif

Karlovy Vary/Czech republic.Great country and of course our villages and small cities was model for the flashpoint islands villages.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ Aug. 17 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why does almost every Californian on the internet seem to come from 'Orange County' ?

did all the other counties sink in an earthquake or something? tounge.gif

Or is the rest of California illiterate?

biggrin.gif

(ps- i know nothing about Orange county California except im guessing they grow oranges there (?) - creative people those Californians , and my aunt doesnt come from there)<span id='postcolor'>

probably because of the movie 'Orange county' tounge.gif

Orange County is south of Los Angeles county. it used to have many Orange groves in older days. But now it's just a bunch of cities with a bunh of ppl. Actually, their growth is quite astonishing.

Acctually the difference between the Turkish and Greeks is that the Greeks skim Mirages (I think) OVER A BLOODY AIRPORT

Belgium all the way wink.gif

WOOHOO POST NUMBER 666, BURN YOU INNOCENT PPL, BUUUUUUURRRRNNN!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bosun @ Aug. 16 2002,07:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vancouver Island, Canada..... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Figures a guy on the Island would have theuser ID 'Bosun' smile.gif

Kamloops, BC, Canada

But for the grace of the North and South Thompson Rivers, I would live in something very much like the Badlands of South Dakota. biggrin.gif

rowboat1.jpgbiggrin.gif

....guess l'll have to change my id next month when l move to Saskatchewan, .. smile.gif