mp5gosu

U.C.S.V. Cargo & Support Drone

Do you know if you will be able to pick up the passengers seat of the new csat helicopter from the upcoming dlc ?

Would be so cool to transport a team with that :)

Do you know if you will be able to pick up the passengers seat of the new csat helicopter from the upcoming dlc ?

Would be so cool to transport a team with that :)

Sounds like a fun idea. I'll have a look into it. :)

Hey have you had time to look into lifting the taru pods with the ucsv ?

Hey have you had time to look into lifting the taru pods with the ucsv ?

Not yet, sorry. I'll do within the next few weeks. Update should arrive around new year. :)

Thank you very much for informing us of the updated version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

What can it lift? I have attempted the hunter, a large boat, and an UGV but they dont appear on the sling helper.

What can it lift? I have attempted the hunter, a large boat, and an UGV but they dont appear on the sling helper.

It can lift anything with a weight less than 500kg. This behaviour is one of the drawbacks that come with vanilla Sling Load support. However, it might be possible to define additional objects via an object's init.

Is there something wrong with the addon? I placed basic ammo boxes and even they do not appear on the sling load radar. Is it working different from regular copters when sling loading?

Is there something wrong with the addon? I placed basic ammo boxes and even they do not appear on the sling load radar. Is it working different from regular copters when sling loading?

No. It works the same way. I don't know, how BIS is making distinctions between objects, but you should be able to lift at least anything withing allowed weight that belongs to your faction.

I'll double-check the issue though. There might have been problems with the Steam Publisher, that doesn't let me update properly.

Could it be a basic nato ammo box exceeds the weight limit? If it has the default gear in it?

btw I am using the armaholic download, not the steam workshop.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Double checked, it will not show a basic NATO weapons box on the sling helper, I am a nato soldier with an UAV controller and I spawned an autonomous UCSV.

Apart from this, have you considered modeling a small container thing similar to the tarus open passenger container? Would be fun to fly 2-4 players around using a drone

Could it be a basic nato ammo box exceeds the weight limit? If it has the default gear in it?

btw I am using the armaholic download, not the steam workshop.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Double checked, it will not show a basic NATO weapons box on the sling helper, I am a nato soldier with an UAV controller and I spawned an autonomous UCSV.

Apart from this, have you considered modeling a small container thing similar to the tarus open passenger container? Would be fun to fly 2-4 players around using a drone

Not all weapon boxes seem to be supported. Later today, I'll keep an eye on that.

The Manpod has been planned from the beginning and I'm still motivated to add such thing. In the meanwhile, you should check http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27518

Contrata on making it to the finalists! Really awesome mod ;)

Hallo can you make little bit different Drone specializet for Combat ?

similar to this two:

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/9460/0000003354.jpg?t=1398068786

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/9460/0000003345.jpg?t=1398068786

tnx for response

Hi. Thanks for the idea. There are already similar drones within the game (Greyhawk, UGV), you might want to try these first.

But in general, yes, I'm not averse to making such a copter for aerial unmanned combat. :)

I was just wondering if there is a way to disable/alter some of the scripting for the drone without causing issues. Me and some friends currently run R3F logistics, but when adding the UCSV cargo drone to the corresponding .sqf file we end up without any sort of lift function. I am hoping there is an easy fix seeing as my capabilities are not so great when it comes to the scripting or alteration of mod files. The main thing that does not make any sense to me is that the other functions of R3F do work, it is just the lifting part of the script that does not want to function.

HI still use your mod every mission , love me some drones :)

But i have a little request/wishlist :)

Can you make it like the droppod mod that you can attach the bench to the ucsv and if possible the other taru benches to like in the movie i posted pages back you can then use it in any roll like medic or armoured transport would be so cool !

Btw i Always land on the bench works for now :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/2zsju1qkg48i55f/AAAkoO04n3kDbjcS85hdqhzNa

---------- Post added at 09:21 ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 ----------

And if your looking for a new project this thing is awsome for arma 3

ssss

Hallo can you make little bit different Drone specializet for Combat ?

similar to this two:
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/9460/0000003354.jpg?t=1398068786
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/9460/0000003345.jpg?t=1398068786

tnx for response

You are right,Drones based on FFOW would be awesome

Btw,how can i switch to A3 Sling load ?

Can't seem to be able to lift anything with it in combination with BI Sling Load module,maybe one of the last patches broke it?

It does work fine with your "obsolete" module though.

Hi,

If this mod is still active, will you add VTOL functionality for this vehicle? if not, how do you?

Hi,

If this mod is still active, will you add VTOL functionality for this vehicle? if not, how do you?

Hi,

I'm afraid the mod is now deprecated due to lack of usefulness and feedback. This project will not be developed any further.

I hope you continue with other logistics-themed projects mp5gosu. Because logistics matters ;)

Maybe a functional crane?

Hi,

I'm afraid the mod is now deprecated due to lack of usefulness and feedback. This project will not be developed any further.

Thats really sad. Your mod was one of the first with a exceptional high quality in function and texture. 

I hope your Mod will work for a long time until some patch will break it. 

The time on Nziwasogo was nice, delivering ammo and first aid stuff to the boys with ya drone. 

There wasnt room for feedback, at least for critic. Always working and everything was there what ya needed. 

Logistic Matter! 

And now on Tanao your drone will be still usefull! 

• Like 1