Sign in to follow this  
3DFr34k2000

Civilians Modules are definitelly gone on ARMA 3?

There is no civilians sites module on ARMA 3 beta like it was on alpha. Will be back such module on the final release?

Same, i want them back now :( IT sadden me to see them leave, a civi module that actually worked.

Civilian sites were removed because we didn't have resources to fix them and finish them. Yes, they worked some way, but there was a lot of bugs which need to be solved as well. That is the reason why civilian sites were removed and why there won't be civilian sites in the final game. Of course, we would like to have them back in the game too. We hope we will be able to deliver them later, but I can't promise you anything more specific right now.

Civilian sites were removed because we didn't have resources to fix them and finish them. Yes, they worked some way, but there was a lot of bugs which need to be solved as well. That is the reason why civilian sites were removed and why there won't be civilian sites in the final game. Of course, we would like to have them back in the game too. We hope we will be able to deliver them later, but I can't promise you anything more specific right now.

:( hope you get it working soon.