Sign in to follow this  
rehtus777

"Thank You" Card for Bohemia Interactive ArmA 3 Team (sign up and thank them)

Signed. And thanks in advance for all the extra work we all know you guys will put into tweaking the game. (good thread for adding to my ignore list).

Thank you BIS! I have been thrilled since the beginning with OFP and quickly signed up for the Arma3 alpha the first day it was available! Your company is spectacular!

Despite some flaws,missing content and poor performance issues ARMA 3 (along with Rome 2 Total War) are shaping up to be the pinnicle of PC gaming.BI and CA have been the greatest exponents of PC gaming over the last decade and long may it continue.

Have been gaming since 1981 and after playing 50 hours of ARMA,have to say nothing in the past 30 years or more has come close to this amount of entertainment.

Some really good user made content is now starting to appear,more fixes from BI will follow so stick around as there's 4 or 5 years of gameplay in this product that I purchased for 25 Euros.Best money I have or will ever spend.

Signed, hats off for epic sandbox experience.

Signed, i'm quite enjoying running about the vast fields of altis hoping I don't die. I'm sure that'll be multiplied once tanks and arty are introduced.

Signed.

There has never been another game and associated development team that has or likely ever will have as much of an influence of my spare time as the OFP/ArmA series :cool:

Hell, I'm posting this message from my work PC.