Sign in to follow this  
ironmaiden

Arma 2 free servers

Hi,

Where can I get a list of dedicated Arma 2 free servers which I could use in MP. I am not too much in to Zombies , but would love to play missions involving jungle warfare pure tactical.

Thnx

If you have IceBreakr´s isla Duala addon, then probably your best choice for that is Duala Conflict mission which can be found on Rockabilly House server at least. It´s "work in progress" mission many years now with hundreds of detailed little things which makes it one of the best mission for isla Duala in these days.

Maltti

If you have IceBreakr´s isla Duala addon, then probably your best choice for that is Duala Conflict mission which can be found on Rockabilly House server at least. It´s "work in progress" mission many years now with hundreds of detailed little things which makes it one of the best mission for isla Duala in these days.

Maltti

I tried the IP in MP but it does not show up the server. BTW I am not using A2 CO or A3 , it is currently only on A2 Free.

A2 Combined Ops required. Sorry, didn´t really notice your version of Arma2. Worth of buying anyway :)

Maltti

A2 Combined Ops required. Sorry, didn´t really notice your version of Arma2. Worth of buying anyway :)

Maltti

BTW I am planning on skipping A2 CO and going with A3. But I will only purchase after the launch.