Sign in to follow this  
xXPyr0_sk8Xx

Banned by Battle eye at random?

So today I decided to play some Arma 2 OA (dayz)(havn' played in awhile) when i tried to join a mutiplayer match it said battle eye ban #....... (i cant remember the number though)... but I have never hacked before or cheated in any way and I was banned? I havn't played the game n a while do you think i was hacked which got me banned or battle eye malfunctioned? Please help me i wanna play some day z this week! (ps) Arma 2 CO works fine but not AO?

Thanks in advance you are able to help me.

So today I decided to play some Arma 2 OA (dayz)(havn' played in awhile) when i tried to join a mutiplayer match it said battle eye ban #....... (i cant remember the number though)... but I have never hacked before or cheated in any way and I was banned? I havn't played the game n a while do you think i was hacked which got me banned or battle eye malfunctioned? Please help me i wanna play some day z this week! (ps) Arma 2 CO works fine but not AO?

Thanks in advance you are able to help me.

CO should essentially be OA? O_o

Is there any information after the ban number that would be a descriptor? (admin ban or something like that?)

By "hacked" - you may have fallen victim to CD-key theft perhaps - it depends, if it's a global ban then we're looking at hacking or something, if it's a local (admin) ban then they just don't want you on the server. That could be because you have the wrong version or incorrect files - this depends on a server's security as to how strict they perform an action when there is an issue (like wrong version, modded files)

edit: TW_, he doesn't specifically say it's a global ban.

Please pay attention to the message you receive when you get kicked from the server. If you are globally banned, please see the thread linked above. If it is only a admin ban and you're banned from that server, you need to contact the admin. Either way, there's nothing someone here could do.