Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Sahrani Coop Pack

5PicPEKl.jpg

Credits to the Sahrani Port team for this image.

* Current version: v1.0, 3 missions *

After the release of the ARMA 2 port of Sahrani this morning. I jumped into action to make a few missions for people to enjoy this timeless and classic piece of ARMA terrain. I originally considered making it addon dependant on ARMA 1 content addons such as PRACS or SLA addons to make the missions more nostalgic then I decided against it as most addons lacked the desired functionality, and wouldn't be compatible if users wanted to use ACE 2.

All missions utilise ARMA 2 Sahrani Port 1.0.

Current version includes three missions.

SAH_co08_ValleySappers.Sara_A2.pbo

A US Army squad must ambush a fuel supply convoy before neutralising air defences and extracting via helicopter.

SAH_co08_FarmTrack.Sara_A2.pbo

A US Mechanised Infantry team must capture three enemy strongpoints in support of a combined arms operation.

SAH_co08_DefencePlay.Sara_A2.pbo

A US Army Air defence unit must defend the auxilliary airfield on Rahmadi from Russian assault.

FileDropper Download Link v1.0

Armaholic Download Link v1.0 - BROKEN VERSION AS OF 28/08/13

Any bugs or anything post in here.

As always, enjoy lads.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Appologies to anybody who downloaded this before this post, there was a bug I had missed. I have since reuploaded with a newer v1.0 :)

Edited by colonel stagler

We are getting reports additional addons are missing:

co08_ValleySappers:

Missing addons detected:

- sud_ak74m_rp

co08_FarmTrack:

Missing addons detected:

- sud_ak74m_rp

- operation_frenchpoint

co08_DefencePlay:

Missing addons detected:

- sud_ak74m_rp

Can you please check it? :)

We are getting reports additional addons are missing:

Can you please check it? :)

SUD AK74 RP was indeed in there. Shame it snuck in really. Operation Frenchpoint is not there, I have never had that mod.

Here is the updated version without SUD AK74 RP.

Filedropper Download Link

All missions work in SP with player as squad leader. Same with all my packs.

Hey Stagler!

I don't know if you still keep track of this thread but you might be interested to know that we have started to play this pack on the CiA server. I suppose you made these missions to an earlier version of SMD A2 Sahrani because we had to rename the island code of the mission files to smd_sahrani_a2. Moreover, we had some troubles with Defence Play. It seemed like we were attacked only by one wave of helicopters (just 3) and the other wave of three remained at the base (confirmed by a monitor).

Do you have any intentions to keep this pack updated?