Sign in to follow this  
VanZant

VanZant's Extended Grenade & Throwable Items (EGTI)

Hi Vanzant, thank you for your very nice addon, we were trying it this afternoon and everything went fine but we have an issue.

We are playing with the VTS, and the mission allows to change class in game, and when you do so, your addon is not active anymore.

Hope you can sort this out because it's great work !

Hi,

I encounter the following problem : when I try to use a grenade, there's a message box that says "custom font zeppelin33 is not present, it was replaced by the default arma3 font."

If I close the box I can launch grenades but this error message really sucks...

Did someone else encounter this problem ?

Yeah. I had to replace the font name myself. Dunno if the author is planning an update.

Oh. The armaholic page isn't up to date. Download it from the direct download link in the first msg. I used the FileSwap link

Edited by thx1137
It had been updated!

Oh. The armaholic page isn't up to date. Download it from the direct download link in the first msg. I used the FileSwap link

Armaholic page is up to date now though. I never saw this new version up until now ;)

Just a note to anyone wanting to use this. It prevents the binoculars, rangefinders, etc from working.

Really intuitive minor life improvement mod. Hold the key down for increasing force, then release to throw. I messed around with the cooking, but I'll need a bit more practice. Still worth it just for the intuitive throwing force. ACE3's drop/normal/high/precision setting isn't nearly as fluid.

Feel free to completely ignore this alternate idea for cooking since it runs contrary to your design approach -- it combines the throw key with cooking, instead of using a different single key for cooking/canceling. Press and hold key to increase throwing force; release key to lock throwing force and start cooking automatically; tap key again to throw. So a typical throw would be mandatory double key press -- press and hold to set power, then release and immediately tap again to throw right away.