Sign in to follow this  
ToM666

ArmA 3 server rental

Oh my god LOL. The proverbial can of worms opened :D

Not at all- i've had 2 x 30 slot servers with them + TS3 for 3 months now!

Yes they're ticket system is not the quickest but, servers have run very good!

Okay guys

Thanks for the feedback.

After the initial response I decided to give gamehosting a go. There customer service is very good the reliability of the server remains to be seen as regards ArmA 3.

I can always change next month if it doesn't work out and give some of the ones suggested above a go :)

I have the server up an running now but I am having problems. Not sure yet if it is the map or the server.

I think it best I start a new thread for that though or risk derailing this thread.

I have a 30 Slot Arma3 server in Vilayer (previsly i had a 20 slot Arma2 by a year) and the hosting is perfect! Recently i rent a second server in gamehosting and the day before i rent it i claim a refound because they have not idea about arma servers! They config was totally wrong, i open a ticket and only respond when i claim my refound.

I have a 30 Slot Arma3 server in Vilayer (previsly i had a 20 slot Arma2 by a year) and the hosting is perfect! Recently i rent a second server in gamehosting and the day before i rent it i claim a refound because they have not idea about arma servers! They config was totally wrong, i open a ticket and only respond when i claim my refound.

Wow. Okay.

I have to say the set up was a little painfull but they got there in the end. It seems to be running okay now but it does crash randomly which isn't helping get it filled up at all LOL.

It maybe the map I am using but I will have to wait and see as I experiment with different maps.