Sign in to follow this  
VGD

Arma 2: Operation harvest-red

Hi,

I present to you a project called ArmA 2: Operation HARVEST-RED for ArmA II: Combined Operations v1.62.

arma2ohr-title1.jpg

Short Description: This project is a new version of events presented in ArmA II from Bohemia interactive A.S. Read more:D

NOTE: The project is being actively developed, so please stay tuned for updates of the missions.

Downloads updated 2013-12-21 08:50 AM

Change log:

- the dead body removing has been improved in all the missions. Now you can easily explore the dead bodies.

NOTE: Now all the missions of the pack download in the one archive.

Feedback: The author is interested in feedback to communicate with players and developers on the project. Please contact him on the website and comment on this forum.

Edited by VGD
Minor

2013-08-26 12:13 Posted by Eiighty

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22234#comments

As soon as my boat landed on the Force Recon marker on the map, the mission instantly completed without me completing any of the objectives for some reason

Since you have to finish the mission itself, this marker shows the "finish", the end of the mission. Yes, this marker had the same name as a marker indicating the start of the mission. To address this shortcoming, I renamed this marker and moved to a more convenient location.

I thank Eiighty for a mistake he said. I hope, this has been fixed. Please download an updated version on this link.:D

Edited by VGD

Hi VGD, I understand this project is a single-player one?

Hi, Variable!

Yes, these missions are performed only in singleplayer mode. However, I plan to release them in the SP&MP compatible mode.

At that moment, I realized my idea in the first part of this project.

Now I begin the second part of the project from scratch. Events will take place in Chernarus.

if the comments and suggestions on the first part will arise, I will try to quickly respond to them. But the active stage of the development of the first part ended:D

Edited by VGD
minor

First of all, good luck in mastering the editor and the mission making craft. What we can offer you is, should you choose to make GROUP respawn type coop missions (with BIS first aid module), is testing your missions in a dedicated server environment. And, once ready, to feature your missions in a regularly active coop server (see my signature for more details).

Thank Variable! Now I need any advice:D

First mission:

You need a better weapons loadout for your Team.

If they are SpecOps, they need SpecOps loadout.

4 members have SD weapons yet, F2 member is a regular grunt with a loud weapons. Makes no sense.

Spend a bit more time with team members such as identity and weapons.

Best of luck

Hi, Kommiekat!

I imagined that a Private-F2 is not a member of the Force Recon team and he only supports it as a driver CRRC. When you land on the island, you will need to specify the location where the driver of the boat has to hide. He should expect orders from you just in case you are forced to evacuate this island. But your proposal in relation to F2 is very good and as a whole. I've been doing that.

Thank you:D

Edited by VGD
definition

^^^

Well, the F2 guy does drive the boat but also, he turns out to be a full member of the team.

Perhaps you can change him to Recon unit?

Also, the members have explosives. There is nothing in the Tasks or Notes about demolitions, unless I missed something.

If nothing needs to be exploded, those extra slots can be used for more ammo or grenades. Can't go wrong with extra ammo!

:icon_razz:

Hi, Kommiekat!

I made ​​changes to the "Episode 1" according to your proposals, including the briefing, and I changed a few things in "Episode 2". Therefore, Download both missions. Thanks to you, I'm easier to understand how the player perceives my missions.

Regards, :D

I added compatibility with multiplayer mode for my missions. Now you can play both singleplayer and multiplayer mode:D

Hi VGD. I gave the first episode a quick test on a dedicated coop server. Looks very professional!

However, you use instant respawn. I suppose using instant respawn was not on purpose? I think that for a force recon mission an instant respawn defeat the purpose of trying to sneak in, because it makes the team invincible. In any case, as I wrote to you, we play only GROUP respawn missions (or NONE or SIDE). So if you change that to one of those (I recommend GROUP type respawn) we will host it on our server and will continue testing.

Hi, Variable!

Now you have a respawn of GROUP type. Try!

Regards, :D

Hi to all my players !

I released the first episode of the second part of my project. Also I've updated the first part of my project in minor details. See here

Enjoy:D

Edited by VGD

Hi to all my players !

Thanks to melvital, I made some changes in the following missions:

OHR: Utes episode 1 FRT (Force Recon Team): Improved protection of the airfield.

OHR: Utes episode 2 ST (Sniper Team): Reduced the power of the enemies.

Hi to all my players !

I has updated all the parts of the ArmA 2: OHR.

Hi to all my players!

Some weapons have been added for all the missions. They are available via Gear within the Diary (Briefing). See here

Edited by VGD

Hi to all, my players !

I has updated all the missions. See here

Hi to all, my players !

I has updated all the missions and released a new mission called OHR: Chernarus ep 2 MS for a marines squad. See here

Edited by VGD
minor

Thanks VGD. All missions are updated on the CiA server.

Hi to all, my players !

I have changed all my missions: See here

- All the missions have the minor changes and the game optimization

- OHR: Chernarus ep 2 MS (Marines Squad): Enemy locations have been added to the Chernogorsk city

Edited by VGD

Hi to all, my players !

I have released all my missions: See here

Change log:

- All the previous missions have the minor changes to the Diary

- OHR: Chernarus ep 2 MS (Marines Squad): the game optimization

- OHR: Chernarus ep 3 MS (Marines Squad): the initial release

Hey VGD, are you planning to add more missions to the pack?

Will update you once we play these! Thanks.

Hi Variable!

Yes, I do plan to add the missions to the Mission Pack. But the game is just a hobby for me now. So, I have to devote the time of my life to this job. Thus, I can release a mission during one or two weeks. In addition, as in any creative process, I have only a general idea of what I would do. While I have the little experience in this. Thank you for your patience. I hope, my work gives you pleasure.

Unfortunately, this thread is very quiet, and I don `t know if anyone needs it.

Regards:D

Edited by VGD