Sign in to follow this  
odyseus

Brazilian Military Project

Hello guys,

I doubt this will go anywhere but i though i would give a try. I guess by now most of you already know me. I've been around for sometime now. I m big fun of ARMA series. I felt in love with the game two year ago, and have been playing the game since. I've seem projects like FFAA mod and thought it would be great to have a Brazilian Mod to help enhance my ARMA experience>:, .

Anyways I have started modeling a few vehicles and I m improving on it. Today I thought it would be great to have some more people helping me out. :D Well, not that i m complaining. This community is great and some of the guys have given me good advices. Guys like Gnat, da12monkey and others. Thank you guys!

Anyways i have a rough idea of what would be needed to have a good base for a mod, and I need some guys that would like to take on this project with me. If you are interested please let me know.

PS. You don't need to be Brazilian! :D

+ one to model

1 or 2 to texture

1 or 2 to script the configs

I already have few models that were donated by a good friend and would need some improvement. I am easy to work with, love to work in group, always open for constructive criticisms and I would expect the same. There will not be any monetary incentive. :( Just the love for the game! :D

I hope i am posting on the right place! :D

Hello guys. I have a few models done. I spend all weekend on texturing but i m having lots of problems since my skill levels on gimps is pretty bad. Anywyas wanted to see if someone would like to help me texture some of my models! thx

This is a pic of one of the models i m just finishing, this model is about 99% done, i thought that by posting it i would maybe get someone exited to help me. :D anyways is worth the try.

This is a Skyhawk AF1 brazilian navy.

9666627348_17ba0320c3.jpg

I also have a SuperTucano, few soldier, A12 Aircraft carrier and a LHD

Edited by Odyseus

Ok guys here are some of the stuff i have already.

9678361452_95ff9f904f_o.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3770/9675130389_932ff5c930_o.jpg (298 kB)

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2808/9675129889_65d3e5311c_o.jpg (291 kB)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3719/9678359658_0235e18e2d_o.jpg (187 kB)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7342/9678360222_1ca3f79eb9_o.jpg (178 kB)

The uniform is my first try and error on texturing! what do you guys think good enough? anypointers? would anyone like to help?

it looks good but you should post this in "addons and discussions", this part of the forum is not for talking about addons like this but for specific problems.

it looks good but you should post this in "addons and discussions", this part of the forum is not for talking about addons like this but for specific problems.

Oww thank granQ, Sorry I did not notice it! If moderate feels that this threat fits better somewhere else, please move it.

Thank you!

Hey...

Odyseus... acess our website www.a3cn.com.br

We are a brazilian team with someguys who wants to make a project like that, and we have a partnership with another team who have someguys allready doing something like that. Access our teamspeak so we can talk about this...

best regards!

-edit-

btw... i add you on steam!

Edited by Lepletier
put some info on steam add.

Gosh, this really slipped under my radar (as I don´t visit this part of the BIS foruns =P) Nice to see a Brazilian Forces Project here!

Hope you guys model the IMBEL IA-2, as ArmA3 is set in the future nad that weapon is smoking hot (pun intended)

O Gigante Despertou... no ArmA3! huehuehuehueBR <- couldn´t resist, sorry guys ;D

Oww thank granQ, Sorry I did not notice it! If moderate feels that this threat fits better somewhere else, please move it.

Thank you!

Thread Moved.

Very impressive. I love the sea king!! Can't wait to use it. Keep up the good work.

Corporal_Lib here is an little teaser! Vlw

CARACA! It´s already sexy even without textures, IA-2 is going to rock... now we need some Toneleiro units to use it =)

BTW, you guys could ask permition to use FFAA´s EC-725 and just skin it with Brazilian camo!

Isso é muito bom, eu estou um pouco avançado com addons de infantaria brasileira. Essa IA2 iria cair como uma luva. Tentei contatar vocês pelo TS e pelo Site e não consegue. Já que o mesme pede senha e tals.

Então deixo aqui minha mensagem, caso queiram fazer alguma parceria. Abraços.

Isso é muito bom, eu estou um pouco avançado com addons de infantaria brasileira. Essa IA2 iria cair como uma luva. Tentei contatar vocês pelo TS e pelo Site e não consegue. Já que o mesme pede senha e tals.

Então deixo aqui minha mensagem, caso queiram fazer alguma parceria. Abraços.

Greetings fellow native!

I represent the Brazilian Armed Forces Project lead, team which belongs Odyseus. I can see that you are really excited about his work. You should come to our channel so we can talk. In case you agree with our goal and terms you should really join us. Cheers!

Ae galera esperta deste brasil varonil! Whazup bros from the great nation of Brazil...

Due to the latest developments in Dilma´s defense plans and updates in ArmA3, I´d like to suggest the reskining of the Kuma tank (its a new Leopard 2, which could be purchased in the upcoming years, as we´ve been using Leopard 1A5 lately) and If you guys get in touch with GrandQ, he may let you reskin his Grippen =)

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all! (thou late huehuehueBR)

This is a great ideia for a mod it's boring using ports from ArmA 2 and the IMBEL IA-2 will be a great weapon one idea is to use some special units like GruMec and ComAnf if you wanna talk more PM me lets talk in our mother language

island with favelas,

Oh god... you're sure you really want that ? I mean our computers would literally implode !

i hope you can make some BOPE elements aswell and a island with favelas,

Wakano, the island for the Swedish Forces Mod already have plenty of favelas, thou they´re all leveled, as the island is mainly a huuuge plato... I´ve seen a video of a Brazilian ArmA3 community, wearing uniforms mimicing BOPE, progressing through a favela in Stratis (you can just add as much shacks and wooden houses you want in the editor)

As for uniforms and vehicles, Maxjoiner police addon have either black Hunters and black swat uniforms with berets which would mimic BOPE a lot =)

cheers