Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

From the creators of Stratis Life: ArmA 3 Life

Hi, I just made my account on the official website. I filled up all the required info and then the website said that I'll will see my approval status when I log on. Maybe I'm trying to log too quick but the login is invalid for me. Plus I didn't receive any confirmation via email. So I was wondering if my application went through or I just mistyped my password. Display name is Dayhter i created my account 19/10/2013 around 20:20 EST.

Thank you and keep up the good work

(wasn't aware of server rules when I rote mine)

Dayhter

You may have not been approved on the main website but see if it went through on the forums!

You may have not been approved on the main website but see if it went through on the forums!

Unfortunately it doesn't work on your forum website. I also tried to reset my password by putting my email address but it said The requested member could not be found. So should I rewrite another application form? Which is a bit sad cause I was really on a creativity streak last night :p .

Thx for looking into it,

Dayhter.

Unfortunately it doesn't work on your forum website. I also tried to reset my password by putting my email address but it said The requested member could not be found. So should I rewrite another application form? Which is a bit sad cause I was really on a creativity streak last night :p .

Thx for looking into it,

Dayhter.

Haha don't worry about it buddy! Just go register on the forums and chat with ya soon!

IS the TS down as well? If not what is the IP?

The IP to the TeamSpeak is "www.arma3-life.com"

Just wanted to ask if there's anyway I can help out or get involved in the project.

Have the problems with the website/forums delayed your release schedule? I know "the 23rd" was probably an optimistic date anyway but is it sometime this week at least?

Have the problems with the website/forums delayed your release schedule? I know "the 23rd" was probably an optimistic date anyway but is it sometime this week at least?

Unfortunately it has been delayed for a few weeks. They posted that a while back.

Yes.

Our main programmer is on holiday for two weeks so it has been delayed for a while.

By the way, on that time, I've joined the model development team, so we aredoing a very good progress in a lot of vehicles. Look at it on the bright side, you will have some more vehicles in the first beta :D

You'll definitely have more stuff that we were gonna have for release ;D

I noticed donating gets me access to your test builds. Would that mean I can get in right now if I did that?

WARNING

As with other peoples, my addons conditions of use clearly states NON-COMMERCIAL only.

This includes so-called "donations" schemes which are nothing but attempts to avoid these types of restrictions.

REMOVE MY CONTENT IMMEDIATELY

.... go rip some Cessna from GTA or other.

EDIT:

IGNORE: Clarificaton since provided.

Edited by [APS]Gnat

Gnat;2543039']WARNING

As with other peoples' date=' my addons conditions of use clearly states NON-COMMERCIAL only.

This includes so-called "donations" schemes which are nothing but attempts to avoid these types of restrictions.

REMOVE MY CONTENT IMMEDIATELY

.... go rip some Cessna from GTA or other.

Sure.

So long as theres no charges/fees and my addon files remain intact/unmodified.

Good luck.

Gnat

This was taken from a PM you where Caiden asked if we had permission to use the cessna, we never claimed to sell a cessna for real life money, i am not sure where you got that from but it is incorrect and false.

But on request we will remove the cessna from our mod.

I noticed donating gets me access to your test builds. Would that mean I can get in right now if I did that?

Not till we release our beta. And it's more of a thank you kind of thing because he helps us buy the server to play on.

About the Cessna, is it really 'for profit' if all the funds go into server hosting fees?

It's all to server hosting fees. I don't know how and who this guy got this information that we are selling planes or what not. It's kind of hilarious really that he would state this. Heck, even I wouldn't be dumb enough to donate for a plane....seriously come'on!

EDIT: Forgot to include that I even have donated to 'our' mod. Admins are making contributions to ensure we have a server either way but it would be nice to have help.

Nice bunch of smart-ass replys .... I'm not suggesting anyone is "selling" my plane, I'm suggesting its being used within a pack, a pack that requires a "donation" to play.

- If ANYONE can join your (?) server and DOES NOT have to "donate" or any other form of "exchange", fine, it may not be an issue.

- If anyone can start their own server and host this A3L pack, and it DOES NOT require a "donation" or any other form of "exchange", fine, it may not be an issue.

But, any restricted access that requires some form of remuneration to play ANY pack that contains my addons is "commercial" and therefore not permitted.

Simple solution, find someone else's addon to use.