Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

From the creators of Stratis Life: ArmA 3 Life

Can I get a contact with the model developer of the mod via Steam/Skype or similar?

I spent some free time today in the university to adapt some models I had and make a must have in a life mod:

4a27a648a4942f53a603572a1ad55dfc.png

c1701e5d69a88fe7db9ea8c37a1758f9.png

Some details are needed to be added, like the Lightbar, directional lights and so on...

Can I get in touch?

Can I get a contact with the model developer of the mod via Steam/Skype or similar?

I spent some free time today in the university to adapt some models I had and make a must have in a life mod:

http://gyazo.com/4a27a648a4942f53a603572a1ad55dfc.png

http://gyazo.com/c1701e5d69a88fe7db9ea8c37a1758f9.png

Some details are needed to be added, like the Lightbar, directional lights and so on...

Can I get in touch?

Impressive!

I've been looking at the website, why is it not being updated? Is is because you are still fixing that problem about security?

The website has in fact been updated however we have not opened registrations they will be open soon though

5kjPjo6l.jpg

Here is a sneak peak at the hud!

*Liable to change*

Edited by Delgado

Could you lads put those questions through a grammar check? I tried to answer them properly but they can be hard to understand.

As far as i know registrations are open!!! So Yeah Hope to see you soon

So when we have registered how do we know if we have been accepted?

what kind of traning would you have to do to become ems?

Bropo and I are in the process of making handbooks and creating the training for both the police and ems. Once we get all that sorted you will be able to apply for them :)

Edited by Kurtt420

where do i find the rules????

p.s. i dont know why it says im posting at 1 something AM because its still almost 9:30 PM here

Edited by carloft

So when we have registered how do we know if we have been accepted?
At the same time I'd also like to know if we've been rejected.

To answer all questions in a few sentences please pay close attention.

As of right now, we do not have a official rules list up. Put five rules down that you think a good RPer would do and after that put *Application 1* so we know you made this before the rules were released. As for knowing if you are rejected or denied, we will email you and when you attempt to login it should say approved.

p.s. i dont know why it says im posting at 1 something AM because its still almost 9:30 PM here

Different time zone?

As of right now, we do not have a official rules list up. Put five rules down that you think a good RPer would do and after that put *Application 1* so we know you made this before the rules were released. As for knowing if you are rejected or denied, we will email you and when you attempt to login it should say approved.

What should we do if we already submitted a application without putting all this? I asked phelps and he told me to just put "none" for the rule section since there was no list yet.

What should we do if we already submitted a application without putting all this? I asked phelps and he told me to just put "none" for the rule section since there was no list yet.

Then that will be fine. I marked you down for this date so I know.

I registered before I read this post. Bummer. :(

I too registered before you had the rules list posted as well as your post on what to do in that section.

Do to some issues concerning real life (nothing bad), the mod is being delayed for a few weeks. The forums how ever should be up within a week and ready to roll for community input. Sorry!

A3L Administration

Hi, I just made my account on the official website. I filled up all the required info and then the website said that I'll will see my approval status when I log on. Maybe I'm trying to log too quick but the login is invalid for me. Plus I didn't receive any confirmation via email. So I was wondering if my application went through or I just mistyped my password. Display name is Dayhter i created my account 19/10/2013 around 20:20 EST.

Thank you and keep up the good work

(wasn't aware of server rules when I rote mine)

Dayhter