Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

From the creators of Stratis Life: ArmA 3 Life

We learned from Stratis life. We were the ones who created stratis life but it was half rushed and poorly made. Not again! We are taking our time and putting full effort into this mod which is why we will be the only ones hosting it as to keep all our content to ourselves and so other servers don't ruin the mods name. If you're interested in helping out Jumes sign up on our website. We hope to have a forum up soon!

I've already signed up on your website, i had just got my application in just before you had closed them ;), and i cannot wait until im able to both help out and have fun playing. Cannot wait until the next Dev update.

Hey Delgado, i've got a quick question, where will the server be located? I've been looking forward to this mod but my ability to play will depend on the location of the server due ping?

Hey Delgado, i've got a quick question, where will the server be located? I've been looking forward to this mod but my ability to play will depend on the location of the server due ping?

We are indecisive on that. Looking for the best option that can benefit a majority of people.

We are indecisive on that. Looking for the best option that can benefit a majority of people.

Amsterdam is great location (AMS-IX), anybody on the east coast or in Europe will have a solid ping. Best thing of course would be to have both a US and EU server.

Hello everyone!!

I'm glad to annouce to you that the guys from Impurity RP have decided to merge with us and work on ArmA 3 Life, Phelps (From ImpurityRP) especially made alot of cars and other addons for ArmA. Also we have launched a new video on our youtube giving you a sneak peak of what's coming up on our next video. As always Subscribe, Like & Comment!

Edited by Caiden

Hello everyone!!

I'm glad to annouce to you that the guys from Impurity RP have decided to merge with us and work on ArmA 3 Life, Phelps (From ImpurityRP) especially made alot of cars and other addons for ArmA. Also we have launched a new video on our youtube giving you a sneak peak of what's coming up on our next video. As always Subscribe, Like & Comment!

That's looking awesome, and that's only the preview?

That's looking awesome, and that's only the preview?

Yes sir! Don't want to spoil too much, but we will have a lot of stuff to show in the next Dev Update #4, we're getting closer to release by the day :)

Nice preview Caiden.

By the way, as I see you have a big team now, I would like to contribute with you.

As you may know, I'm one of the developers of FFAA Mod (Spanish Army Mod).

That's why I have some raw models on oxygen that I make, which finally won't come with the mod, as they don't fit on it in the opinion of some of the developers.

I would like to "donate" this vehicles to you, as your mod is looking awesome day by day.

Can you contact me via PM so we can share them?

Regards

After doing some research, we found out that many EMTs do work under the fire department in which they have the same shifts as fire fighters and the same rest break. In the two man EMS team one can actually have fire fighter training as well so it can go either way. While not having "Altis EMS" doesn't mean it isn't realistic. One might be able to concur that if a nation isn't too wealthy that they would often merge two departments into one just to save time and money, or at least that's what we might go with here.

This is the reason why I textured it like this. The fire dept in my county actually has a few stations that have ambulances. In addition, most firemen have EMT training and are usually the first ones to respond to any medical calls before the ambulance arrives.

I hope you guys enjoy the mod once we release :)

Hey guys, we will be making a big announcement this weekend along with Dev. update #4! Stay tuned!

I was on the fence about this, just reading about the mod...until I saw the videos that had ACRE working for Cellphones and police/First responder radios...that sold me. I have played Island Life on ArmA2 and tried to get into other 'life' mods but not having ACRE killed it for me. Also having it set up that you are trying to actually ROLE PLAY and not just RDM is pretty amazing.

I would really like to get involved as a Police officer with the server and get signed up, but I see the registration is down. Is this going to be like City Life and DayZ RP over in ArmA2 where you have to register, apply, ect to get selected? Not that it matters, I like it done that way, I was just wondering.

Also given the problems with the optimization of ArmA3 (Mission Files over 2mb tend to cause lots of Frame rate drops, and AI as well) what steps are you guys taking to make this work well? I mean seems like a lot of work being done that could potentially be wasted when you only get 10 frames.

I was on the fence about this, just reading about the mod...until I saw the videos that had ACRE working for Cellphones and police/First responder radios...that sold me. I have played Island Life on ArmA2 and tried to get into other 'life' mods but not having ACRE killed it for me. Also having it set up that you are trying to actually ROLE PLAY and not just RDM is pretty amazing.

I would really like to get involved as a Police officer with the server and get signed up, but I see the registration is down. Is this going to be like City Life and DayZ RP over in ArmA2 where you have to register, apply, ect to get selected? Not that it matters, I like it done that way, I was just wondering.

Also given the problems with the optimization of ArmA3 (Mission Files over 2mb tend to cause lots of Frame rate drops, and AI as well) what steps are you guys taking to make this work well? I mean seems like a lot of work being done that could potentially be wasted when you only get 10 frames.

Well, we believe that a perfect experience is meant to have great roleplay so we are going to be big on that.

As for becoming a police officer, you have to pass the police academy administered by Caiden or Kurt. You can accomplish this when he gets that set up and such. If a applicant registers he will most likely be accepted unless he has a history of bad RP or their response to the questions are without a doubt trolling.

At the moment, the mod is about 80mb and I have experienced zero lag and frame rate issues. I have a intergrated graphics card so trust me when I say if my crappy computer can run it fine I am sure you will be perfect. When we launch the mod, we will have a launcher that will create folders and a shortcut for you as well as manage your stats and all that. We are putting thousands of man hours into this mod. Hope to see you once registration is back up.

We have deleted every single registered account due to a loophole in our security. We decided it was best to fix this issue now then wait and someones profile gets stolen. Please be patient and we will notify all when registration is available once again. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I meant the mission file itself, the scripts and what not...the mod file should not effect performance. We host a public server and when we have a mission file that is larger than really 1mb it starts to screw things up...not to mention AI being the biggest performance killer. Just something to keep in mind.

I have no problem with a police academy, makes sense honestly so that way everyone is on the same page. I have a few suggestions for the way policing should/could be done on Altis given its size...is this the time/place to post those suggestions? I would love to speak with you guys and help out in any way that I can.

I am with you on the security issue, better get that secured than to have a risk of someone getting their profile stolen or hacked...again I am impressed with what I have seen so far...Love it even. You had me at ACRE *tear*...

I meant the mission file itself, the scripts and what not...the mod file should not effect performance. We host a public server and when we have a mission file that is larger than really 1mb it starts to screw things up...not to mention AI being the biggest performance killer. Just something to keep in mind.

I have no problem with a police academy, makes sense honestly so that way everyone is on the same page. I have a few suggestions for the way policing should/could be done on Altis given its size...is this the time/place to post those suggestions? I would love to speak with you guys and help out in any way that I can.

I am with you on the security issue, better get that secured than to have a risk of someone getting their profile stolen or hacked...again I am impressed with what I have seen so far...Love it even. You had me at ACRE *tear*...

Thank you for your understanding. We always put security and quality before speed. We are hoping that you will love the mod and as for AI's . well... I am pretty sure you wont see many of those the role play is better with only a few AI's. However I am Not sure if we are going to have a few or not. But as far as I know you wont see as many as in a Army mission where you take out all the AI enemy's

Hope you enjoy the mod when it comes out.

I'd like to hear this suggestion, as I and Caiden are in charge of the police forces.

Can I talk with y'all on TS about it then?

The Arma 3 Life teamspeak is not public yet however we are currently on this teamspeak : R-gaming.com