Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

From the creators of Stratis Life: ArmA 3 Life

We already have a web developer and he is doing a excellent job, and a speedy one!

Sorry, but we have no need for another one.

Lots of legal sources of income is what I want to see. :)

There are now :)

Diamonds, Salt, Sand, etc.

I was lucky and found over one million on the street lol. I´m like a BOSS right now.

The car factory was where it's at in Arma2. If you get there first then you can make hundreds of thousands in no time. I hope there's an equivalent in A3.

We are not trying to limit the only way to make money to illegal activities which is something that sticks with life servers for some reason.

With that being said, you're $1,000,000 fortune in your bank account can be totally clean money you earned doing some form of work.

Edited by ThRyCkz

I love it. I've always preferred being a clean civ. Having cops stop me in my fine-ass car and finding nothing, the disappointed tone of their voices :D

I have been longing for something like this to come onto arma 3, I know it is probably said all the time Great work guys! keep it up!

You can now follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates & Questions. New Dev Video soon!

-- link removed

-- link removed

ETA on release ~2-5 weeks. Website launches soon so that you guys can reserve your username. More on this in the next Dev Video :)

Stay tuned!

Edited by MadDogX

Looks fun! Is it at all like Altis Life rpg? Having a blast on that myself, only wish when server reset or I went to eat that I wouldn't start a new character (also wish I could jump back into my vehicle and where I was after a server reset or when I log back in again).

Keep up the great work this looks amazing!

PS: I doubt you need any voice work for this but if you ever do in future work let me know and I will help!

Looks fun! Is it at all like Altis Life rpg? Having a blast on that myself, only wish when server reset or I went to eat that I wouldn't start a new character (also wish I could jump back into my vehicle and where I was after a server reset or when I log back in again).

All your stuff stays saved.

Sounds pretty bad that you don't drop items when you die. It doesn't make any sense at all.

What do you mean?

I mean that it doesn't make sense. Someone is dead, laying on the ground. People can't take their items? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding.

I mean that it doesn't make sense. Someone is dead, laying on the ground. People can't take their items?

Where did you get that from?

Where did you get that from?
the items will stay on the body and you will have the ability to take the items from his body.

I misread this.

@maskedman

Yes you need a microphone.

@Anbraxasgames

We already got and official site. it's almost done.

new dev video is released!

Edited by Zannaza

ok, I'll get a mic, but (since I'm egyptian) don't complain when you don't understand what I am saying

by the way, the Dev Update 3 video is so awesome, can't wait to play it

Edited by MaskedMan

Okay, I have four questions:

1.Are the floating cars going to be fixed?

2.Why do the ambulances have "Altis fire department" written on them?

3.Why are the paramedics wearing firefighter helmets?

4.What the fu*k was that in the end!?

1. Of course. This vid is just to show you what we have so far.

2. What's the map called?

3. Firefighter skin will be made

4. :)

2. What's the map called?

He wasn't talking about the Altis part and you know it. He's asking why the ambulance service is run by the fire department and not the medical services.

1. Yes, the cars will be fixed. Those were just prototypes so we could see how they worked.

2. That will be fixed. The Altis Fire Department and Altis EMS will be separate divisions.

3. We were working on the paramedic skins so we needed something to fill it in. Hence another emergency personnel skin.

4. That was us being dumb......we didn't think that was actually being recorded but Caiden surprised us. Remember, we are gamers as well so we try to have as much fun while working on the mod.

If you got anymore questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them. Also on a side note our website is up! Cheers!