major_shepard

ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3

Hi there, I have been using A3S for a long time to launch the game and download the clan used mods.

Since the release of Global Mobilisation, I can't get a3s to launch the DLC. I can get GM to launch from the BI mod launcher, but I would rather continue to use a3s.

TIA

ArmA3Sync v1.7 Beta 1 now available

For test only, do not publish on Armaholic or elsewhere

Download:

Zip archive: ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Sync/development/ArmA3Sync-1-7-98.zip

Changelog:

- Added: support for Global Mobilization DLC
- Added: Addons Panel: Mutiple addons drag and drop
- Added: Addons Panel: modset type addon group can now be duplicated
- Added: Launcher Options Panel: open mission file in editor option
- Added: Online Panel: Description field of synchronized online server can now be changed
- Added: Preferences Panel: Run  ArmA3Sync with Windows start option
- Fixed: Launcher Options Panel: Huge pages parameters selection lost
- Fixed: File synchronization: stackoverflow error may happens using 1 active connection an huge number of files
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync failded to launch with TreeLeafDTO classcastexception

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the update. I get the error message that no running instance of Steam can be detected when I try to start. Old version still works

How DLC tab should work? Is it some automatic detection of monetized DLC?

On 5/4/2019 at 10:39 PM, Tobur said:

Thanks for the update. I get the error message that no running instance of Steam can be detected when I try to start. Old version still works

Steam must be launched before arma3sync it was the same with the previous version.

On 5/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, kromka said:

How DLC tab should work? Is it some automatic detection of monetized DLC?

You must buy the GM dlc to get the files it does not come with Arma 3 like the BIS dlc.

Once you get the GM dlc files it will appear into the dlc tab.

On 5/3/2019 at 4:39 PM, major_shepard said:

ArmA3Sync v1.7 Beta 1 now available

For test only, do not publish on Armaholic or elsewhere

Download:

Zip archive: ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Sync/development/ArmA3Sync-1-7-98.zip

Thanks for continuing to support this tool, it’s pretty much a necessity with Arma.

Awesome job!

Recently I get an error message whenever I want to administrate my repo or just connect with Armasync (older and latest version): Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream. Does anybody have a clue?

Do you have this message often ? If yes could you try to disable your anti-virus.

I have this everytime now. I switched off my virus scanner, no change

Run arma3sync-debug.exe, look what's happening on repo synchronization. You may have corrupted remote file on your server (/.a3s/sync etc).

• Thanks 1

Yes, it was indeed a corrupted remote file. I deleted the .a3s folder on the server and uploaded it again manually. Thanks for the quick help!

ArmA3Sync v1.7 now available

Download:

Windows installer: ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Sync/releases/arma3sync-installer-1-7-99.exe

Zip archive: ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Sync/download/ArmA3Sync-1-7-99.zip

Changelog:

- Added: support for Global Mobilization DLC
- Added: Addons Panel: Mutiple addons selection drag and drop
- Added: Addons Panel: modset type addon group can now be duplicated
- Added: Launcher Options Panel: open mission file in editor option
- Added: Online Panel: Description field of synchronized online server can now be changed
- Added: Preferences Panel: Run  ArmA3Sync with Windows start option
- Fixed: Launcher Options Panel: Huge pages parameters selection lost
- Fixed: File synchronization: stackoverflow error may happens using 1 active connection an huge number of files
- Fixed: ArmA3Sync failded to launch with TreeLeafDTO classcastexception

Hello. The Contact DLC doesn't show up in the DLC tab. I've loaded the DLC using the Arma 3 launcher but nothing appears. Does anyone know how to fix this, does anyone have the launch parameters for the Contact DLC? 

Thanks. 

All Arma 3 DLC which includes Contact DLC are automatically loaded by Arma 3 at startup. So there is no need to set -mod=contact as additional parameter.

In ArmA3Sync the tab DLC is only useful for the GM Creator DLC which is not loaded by the game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, major_shepard said:

All Arma 3 DLC which includes Contact DLC are automatically loaded by Arma 3 at startup. So there is no need to set -mod=contact as additional parameter.

Ya it does load, however i cant start the campaign, the start button is there but it dont do anything, using -mod=contact parameter loads contact and allows you to play the campaign,

only way i have been able to get it to work.

Edit...

Ha i copied and pasted the code in the launcher, lol that didn't load Contact (campaign), then i typed it in and now it loads, go figure :h:

11 hours ago, major_shepard said:

Wrong.

The "contact" folder is the optional DLC content. The non-optional stuff which is default loaded is in "enoch"

Hey, I'm trying to download a modpack via arma 3 sync but the download keeps freezing after 10-15 min the download stops and the disk usage drops to 0 and also I cant open the DEBUG-Console , what should I do?Unbenannt.JPG

Try to run arma3sync-debug.exe

Also select button Settings in the download repo tab and change read timeout and connection timeout to 15 seconds.