major_shepard

ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3

It works fine in filezilla with the same details, can create folders (even with dots) etc

Send me the server infos by PM.

Working 100% fine here with ArmA3Sync.

I have uploaded a small repo into /arma

Then I have updated successfully the repo by adding the file /arma/@test/test2.txt

Your current repo is saved into /arma/save just move the content into /arma to restore it.

Ensure that the server infos are correct into the upload options panel.

They are. Is there a download for the previous A3S version?

Nope. Have you tried the test repo? You can also try delete the test repo and upload a new test repo without changing anything with chmod.

Yeah, I can't do anything. The credentials match with filezilla, that can connect. If I edit the password to something else (in a3s), it tells me the password is wrong. So I'm sure the credentials are correct.

But it doesn't allow any change to be uploaded to the repo

If I remove everything and just put an empty folder with a few files inside \addons, it works fine. (Like you did). Moving the files back and it doesn't work, 550 error

So all I had to do was remove the repository (settings) in A3S and add it back again, same settings., Then it worked.

Edit: christ why is there no auto-merge on posts

If I remove everything and just put an empty folder with a few files inside \addons, it works fine. (Like you did). Moving the files back and it doesn't work, 550 error

If you simply move back the files from /arma/save to /arma without changing anything in A3S and then fall back into a 550 error on uploading /.a3s/sync means there was an issue regarding the modifications done with chmod on /.a3s folder.

Hi guys I had a update trough the arma3sync to the1.5 update6

Everything start and seemed to be normal until I wanted to update some addons and to my surprised I missed 2 icons one was the repository build.

2mwhyc4.jpg

I have was running java 8 but never was a problem before I did change it to 7 still no luck , download and reinstall arma3 sync still no luck  !

Anyone have any idea what caused the problem and can be solved  ?

With regards,

KillerBee

PS also have tried administration no succes.

I run win 7

Java7 ( now)

Arma3sync 1.5 build6

I get all the regular update stuff if I click the Administration button, but not if I click the "door".

Try creating a new repo and use the previous existing local "Repository main folder location" perhaps?

Let me try something first !

Update !

I tried to make another repo with the same setting as the one I use normally only changed the the path of mine were I normally donwload my addons to the the path of the repository ( what I do build).

Didn't like that too much so I removed it.

Shit down the program and started it again so now only have the normal repository.

I pressed on the toolbox and whala there it was !

Can this be a small bug ?

Been pressing that button several times before with no result ?

Can be that my Pc is just dumb  :D .

Anyone solved it this way yet ? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help guys most appreciated.

Now waiting for building a repo just see there was a update of CUP units waiting for that to get in to build ! :banghead:

So wondering if anyone could help me i administrate a reop on our server and EVERY single time i update our repo our member including me get this error on the files.

Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL:

this happens for all the files we update . 

To fix at the current time we have to delete the error prompting  files from our folder and let arma3 sync re-download them , this can take a few tries 

my guess is arma 3 sync cannot delete said files.

Which HTTP server is it?

If you are able to download new file ( = the file is not present client side) but fail to update file ( = the file is present client side) could mean that the server does not support partial file transfer or partial file transfer is disabled server side.

Which HTTP server is it?

If you are able to download new file ( = the file is not present client side) but fail to update file ( = the file is present client side) could mean that the server does not support partial file transfer or partial file transfer is disabled server side.

do You mean What program is it or Whos server is it as to both program is hsf and I run the server (sorry if it got them both wrong)

Tested it. The problem is server side regarding range request support but it is a bit strange. Maybe server conf issue.

Here is what happens with my server (Apache) when updating file ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo:

Processing file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo

Performing range request [0-16384] for file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo.part

Performing range request [3604480-3612672] for file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo.part

verifying download...checksum matches OK for file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo

Here is what happens with your server (HFS) updating the same file ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo:

Processing file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\@48AMP\addons\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo

Performing range request [0-16384] for file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\@48AMP\addons\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo.part

Performing range request [3604480-3612672] for file: C:\Users\test\Desktop\test\@48AMP\addons\ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo.part

java.io.IOException: Failed to retreive file /48MI_REPOSITORIES/48MI_BASE/@48AMP/addons/ascz_aliabad_fix.pbo

Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL...

You can disable usage of partial file transfer from ArmA3Sync build options.

I noted that, now, in the "Addon options" tab, the addon priorities list displays every single addon found in the selected "addon search directory" and not anymore only the ones that are present in the "addon groups" in the "addons" tab. Is it by design ?

Thanks

I noted that, now, in the "Addon options" tab, the addon priorities list displays every single addon found in the selected "addon search directory" and not anymore only the ones that are present in the "addon groups" in the "addons" tab. Is it by design ?

Thanks

Yes it is.

Hello! So my group is looking into getting a Arma3 Repo setup and for our file hoster we have the options of getting CentOS, SUSE, Debian, ubuntu, or Fedora. Do we want ubuntu?

Thanks!

Great thanks!

So we got Linux on our server but we've spent the last few days trying to get arma3sync on there, I was wondering if you or someone could give me a quick how to? (One of our guys is great with linux). Ive also tried making a folder with all of the mods/userconfig folder and then building the repo from that to genereate the .a3s folder/contents and put it on our server but when I try to connect I get the "sync file not found" error. 

Thanks I really appreciate it! We've spent a ton of time trying to figure it out but were just at that point where were stuck and dont know what else to do.

Put the repository url on a web browser and see if you can browse and download files.

Hmmm yea when I put the directory url in it says the directory doesnt exist even though I know it does. In theory should I be able to just generate the .a3s repo folder/contents through the build command on my local windows machine (using a folder with all of the mods/userconfig) and then put that in the directory of our linux server which hosts the mods?