major_shepard

ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but when I upload the repository after building it to my webserver, it does not transfer the events.file inside the .a3s folder. This gives an error for anyone who tries to connect to the repo bc a3sync is trying to find the events.file.

Once I upload the file manually, it works properly.

ok Fixed build v1.5.80

???

v1.5.80

today tree times the program tell me that an error occured?
Data  (Addon Groups/Exe-Path/LaunchParameter) are deleted.
Repos and online still present?

Rollback possible?
old Versions available?

???

v1.5.80

today tree times the program tell me that an error occured?

Data  (Addon Groups/Exe-Path/LaunchParameter) are deleted.

Repos and online still present?

Rollback possible?

old Versions available?

Run ArmA3Sync-debug.exe

Check the write permissions into the all ArmA3Sync installation directory.

Hey guys.

Im having some trouble with the .a3s/sync file.

when i do a new build, and upload or try to connect to the repo, on our FTP

i allways get the error message:

"Failed to read file /.a3s/sync

invalid type code:00

i have tried to upload all mods and a3s to the ftp manualy with Filezilla, so i can verify that they are in fact on the ftp.

I haven't been able to find a solution or even the problem asked anywhere.

So i really hope somebody can help

BossMan-

Has there been posted a solution to this problem? I keep getting the same error.

Has there been posted a solution to this problem? I keep getting the same error.

Do you use the upload command of A3S? If you upload manually be sure to set Binary transfer mode.

The upload command of A3S doesn't work either. It gives me the error "Unable to create remote directory. server returned FTP error: 501 Invalid number of arguments"

Setting transfer mode to binary fixed the other problem though, thanks!

Hello, when I use the one-click button to move an addon to first priority, it switches priority with the current first-priority addon. e.g. If I have @rhsafrf at 20th on my list, @cba 1st priority on my list, and click to move @rhsafrf up to 1st priority, then @cba becomes 20th on the list. This is not super useful in reorganizing addons, and I still have to use the individual priority step buttons if I want @cba to stay as 1st, and move @rhsafrf to 2nd above other @rhs-dependent mods.

Steps to replicate: in addon priority list, highlight a mod in middle of list or near bottom of list. Click 1-step first priority button. Current first mod will switch places with the highlighted mod.

Otherwise, I have enjoyed using your ArmA3Sync launcher to organize my mod sets ever since I started playing ArmA 3!

Hello, when I use the one-click button to move an addon to first priority, it switches priority with the current first-priority addon. e.g. If I have @rhsafrf at 20th on my list, @cba 1st priority on my list, and click to move @rhsafrf up to 1st priority, then @cba becomes 20th on the list. This is not super useful in reorganizing addons, and I still have to use the individual priority step buttons if I want @cba to stay as 1st, and move @rhsafrf to 2nd above other @rhs-dependent mods.

Steps to replicate: in addon priority list, highlight a mod in middle of list or near bottom of list. Click 1-step first priority button. Current first mod will switch places with the highlighted mod.

Otherwise, I have enjoyed using your ArmA3Sync launcher to organize my mod sets ever since I started playing ArmA 3!

ok

Run ArmA3Sync-debug.exe

Check the write permissions into the all ArmA3Sync installation directory.

Sorry Dude :)

I have nothing changed at my end.

This "problem" i never had before v1.5.80

It is killing the data from the current Profile, but only the launcher options.

Is it possible, that somthing interrupt the saving prozess when arma 3 starts?

I configure App Close on Game Start... (maybe a short delay would help???)

i  create shortcuts now, the Application is no longer "reliable".

I think you now better what you have changed?^^

thanks anyway, its a fine App :)

Sorry Dude :)

I have nothing changed at my end.

This "problem" i never had before v1.5.80

It is killing the data from the current Profile, but only the launcher options.

Is it possible, that somthing interrupt the saving prozess when arma 3 starts?

I configure App Close on Game Start... (maybe a short delay would help???)

i  create shortcuts now, the Application is no longer "reliable".

I think you now better what you have changed?^^

thanks anyway, its a fine App :)

Again run Arma3sync-debug.exe to get the answer.

ArmA3Sync has been working fine until recently (last successful use was two weeks ago).

I update the mods we use, then go into AmA3Sync and conduct the build like I normally do. Nothing different than a hundred times before.

However, now when anyone attempts to connect to the repository a pop up appears that says:

Checking for Addons

Failed to retreive file /.a3s/sync

File not found on repository: http://<ip>/.a3s/sync

The file exists in the .a3s folder just like every other time I have conducted a build.  It's created date is that of the build and is in the .a3s folder with four other files.

Since I have done nothing different from the past hundred builds and syncs I am at a loss as to why it suddenly no longer functions.

Any help would be appreciated.

ArmA3Sync has been working fine until recently (last successful use was two weeks ago).

I update the mods we use, then go into AmA3Sync and conduct the build like I normally do. Nothing different than a hundred times before.

However, now when anyone attempts to connect to the repository a pop up appears that says:

Checking for Addons

Failed to retreive file /.a3s/sync

File not found on repository: http://<ip>/.a3s/sync

The file exists in the .a3s folder just like every other time I have conducted a build.  It's created date is that of the build and is in the .a3s folder with four other files.

Since I have done nothing different from the past hundred builds and syncs I am at a loss as to why it suddenly no longer functions.

Any help would be appreciated.

PM me the server infos to login.

Apparently it's not ArmA 3 Sync and a server issue even though the only thing that changed since the last successful sync by a member was A3S updating.

Oh well, we'll figure it out or we will just figure out a more reliable way to distribute mods to our members.

Thanks anyway.

Since the last Update, Arma3Sync don't run Arma 3. Arma 3 is working fine directly from steam, i tried reinstalling Arma3Sync and even Java. I tried using Arma3Sync juste to launch the game without any mods, with base parameter but to no avail. Now i really stuck and don't have any idea of what could do that. I even reinstalled Arma 3 in whole juste in case. If you have any idea... Arma3Sync seams to lunch Arma3.exe like i would do myself, that is loading it in the processus then arma3.exe closing. It can't bypass the arma3launcher.exe it seems, unlike before and how it should.

Last update of Arma3Sync. Arma3.exe do nothing like with arma3sync. Juste with the launcher and arma3 battle eye.

Hi !

It seems that "launcher options" tab is no longer updated when I switch from one A3S profile to another. Only "-mod" parameters can be updated by refreshing through the "addons" tab.

Arma3Sync

1.5 update 6

build 1.5.80

Thanks, i'm going to check on this !

Edit: Ok, so the Arma3Launcher.exe works fine by itself but not with arma3sync with the -nolauncher. For the Arma3.exe, i thought that since the launcher, we are unable to run the game with it, just from the launcher.

Hi, after updating A3s to latest today, it removed my username and pw for the repo. I've entered them back in but now I keep getting a 550 error, trying to delete a .bisign

Deleting remote file: @fp_ace/addons/ace_markers.pbo.ace_3.5.1.0-0add2369.bisign
java.io.IOException: Failed to upload /.a3s/sync.
Server returned error code 550
        at fr.soe.a3s.dao.connection.FtpDAO.uploadSync(FtpDAO.java:802)
        at fr.soe.a3s.service.connection.FtpService.uploadRepository(FtpService.java:416)
        at fr.soe.a3s.ui.repositoryEditor.workers.RepositoryUploader.run(RepositoryUploader.java:268)

It never deletes the .bisign. The file exists and can be download. All files have chmod 755 and the FTP user is the owner

Hi !

It seems that "launcher options" tab is no longer updated when I switch from one A3S profile to another. Only "-mod" parameters can be updated by refreshing through the "addons" tab.

Arma3Sync

1.5 update 6

build 1.5.80

ok

Hi, after updating A3s to latest today, it removed my username and pw for the repo. I've entered them back in but now I keep getting a 550 error, trying to delete a .bisign

Deleting remote file: @fp_ace/addons/ace_markers.pbo.ace_3.5.1.0-0add2369.bisign
java.io.IOException: Failed to upload /.a3s/sync.
Server returned error code 550
        at fr.soe.a3s.dao.connection.FtpDAO.uploadSync(FtpDAO.java:802)
        at fr.soe.a3s.service.connection.FtpService.uploadRepository(FtpService.java:416)
        at fr.soe.a3s.ui.repositoryEditor.workers.RepositoryUploader.run(RepositoryUploader.java:268)

The file exists and can be download. All files have chmod 755 and the FTP user is the owner

FTP error 550 means unable to create/write into remote folder (=> /.a3s)

Check the FTP user login write permissions (nothing to see with chmod)

It works fine in filezilla with the same details, can create folders (even with dots) etc