Sign in to follow this  
tylerturton

Finding the bikey for the TCG addon / Island Life

Well, I was wondering if anyone has the TCG bikey for the currnet "@TCG" addon. I've tried looking everywhere for it but I can't seem to find it, it'd be much appreciated if anyone knew where I could find it, I'm trying to host my own Island Life but I had to make my own bikey for now until I find the one, which makes me lose users. I also know they're signed with "TCGX" but I tried making my own and that didn't work, so I'm all out of ideas.

Thanks!

I really have no idea what you are asking, but I have experience with the tcg addons. What I got out of this thread, is that you have your own server using tcg addons.

When a user comes to you and asks how to join your server, you tell them to use addonsync, right? Well TCG pays monthly for that addonsync repo, and you use it, without paying for your own benefit. You also stole their mission as a whole. So basically, you are a thief.

LOL, you're hilarious, you cannot "steal" a mission, there is no copyright on any other Island life servers missions nor TCG's addon. Anyone can use TCG's addon to run their own server, TCG also took stuff from city life, and several other developers. The addonsync is there for anyone who wishes to use it.

Good try though buddy, good try indeed.

I really have no idea what you are asking

Why post a reply then? You obviously have no idea what he is asking. He isn't asking how to download the mods... (and no, you don't _need_ addonsync, there are other, quicker ways of downloading them) He is asking for the BIKEY.....

You also stole their mission as a whole.

They don't own any mission. I would be ashamed to put my name beside that mission anyway! Outdated POS, Not forgetting the Admin Hacks (or as they call them "perks") they have in the mission as well LOL.

As for your question tylerturton, TCG haven't released the key to public, so you won't get it from anywhere unless a server admin (Not necessarily from TCG) has it and can give it to you.

I found that out, yeah. Thanks for knowing. I just removed the verify signatures like I should've done forever ago, stupid me.

Anyways, can a mod close this thread? Thanks.