Sign in to follow this  
EliLP

Why am I banned?

Hey broarmy and moderators,

I have a litte question. I buyed the game last wednesday andy today i started playing on a DayZ:coop: server. After DayZ:coop: started, I was kicked with the reason that I am banned (Battle Eye: Global Ban).:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:

I haven`t cheated or hacked in that game. The only think witch I have done is that I have deactivated my Antyirussystem. I think that I got a Virus on my PC so can i get banned for that?

PLS can enyone contact Bohemia-Interactiv that they should debann me? my Steamname is EliLP and ingame my names are EliLP and Magdalena...

PS: I played tha game for 2days and I got banned. I dont really have enought money to spend that I can buy it on an other ACC.

PLS ENDBAN ME! THAT WOULD BE :icon_dj:!!

BB and keep rouling bros!

I will give my banned key to an Moderator...so PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS HELP ME!

Edited by EliLP

No one here can help you. DayZ in not a BIS product and this is really a Battle Eye issue.

Please take a look at this thread which is a sticky.

Also, please don't use a unnecessary amount of smileys as it's annoying for people to look at. Thank you!

DayZ in not a BIS product

Huh? It absolutely is! DayZ started as a regular Arma mod and is now developed as a standalone game by BIS :wink_o:

Edited by PurePassion