Sign in to follow this  
GenPattonX

Edit units range, edit units armor and roadsConnectedTo

ok this is a 3 questions thread:

1) Ok it seems that ICP units can fire from alot more distance then vanilla units and some addon units i have, this is a problem because it creates very unfair situations in battle so i am wondering if i can edit the fire range of an addon?

2) I have some AT cannons stationed behind some trenches but they soon get distroyed, not because of any tank or RPG, but because those ICP soldiers with AK's can destroy them from like 150 meters! I would like to be able to increase the armor of my poor cannons...

3) I have this "roadsConnectedTo" reference which i once found when searching for commands but i can't seem to find anywhere a discussion about it anymore. If i remember correctly this could connect all "road" objects that one placed in the map editor, which would then create a road and could even connect that with the original roads from the map... is this right? Is this possible? But how do i use that command? I just want to know if i can get the AI to follow a road that i created in the map editor with road object addons.

plz help

1) I did the following experiment:

I removed weapons and mags from vanilla and others res units in the mission and gave them ICP weapons. It seems that the ICP units are not the problem its just their weapons, if all units in the mission have ICP weapons they all engage at the same distance possible - guess problem solved.

2) I edited the config.cpp of my AT cannon addon and found where i could increase its armor - problem solved too

3) no comments, my bad XD