Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Whats your favorit war/comba film/special serries?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ Aug. 12 2002,08:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The BHD book by Mark Bowden is so much better than the movie. I gave u the book and you've had it for 2 weeks and are only on page 60 Jester! I mean C'mon only 60! I was done in less than 3 days!<span id='postcolor'>

product of American education system tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Aug. 11 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I voted for BHD. I just like how they show soldiers up against impossible odds. Thats what makes a good movie to me.<span id='postcolor'>

thats most certainly how you turn the average soldier into a hero wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The BHD book by Mark Bowden is so much better than the movie. I gave u the book and you've had it for 2 weeks and are only on page 60 Jester! I mean C'mon only 60! I was done in less than 3 days! <span id='postcolor'>

I hate reading and I had trouble putting that book down I also thought it was way better than the movie too.

Well you and I agree on one thing Paratrooper, Apocalypse Now. Its my favourite film, but not as a film that shows war. A lot of people dont like it because it dosnt have realistic Vietnam battles. What i like about it is how it shows how screwed up the whole thing was, and the effect of war on soldiers. The Beast is cool. Even though its made by Americans, since there are no Americans in it, they havent gone all smutty patriotic over it. The opening of the film is good. The whole film is good, and brutal. I think Stalingrad should be up there. thats my favourite war film. So well done, so authentic.

I guess Band Of Brothers winning the poll, i love this movie (s)

I recantly started to watch it again, will take 10 hours of my time biggrin.gif

@ McH!!

I find this:

smoking.gif

extremely annoying and provoking. And I don't even smoke.

I can only ask you nicely: will you please take your holy crusade somewhere else?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 12 2002,18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@ McH!!

I find this:

smoking.gif

I can only ask you nicely: will you please take your holy crusade somewhere else?<span id='postcolor'>

As a continually badgered smoker I agree. Take it away!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 12 2002,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 12 2002,18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@ McH!!

I find this:

smoking.gif

I can only ask you nicely: will you please take your holy crusade somewhere else?<span id='postcolor'>

As a continually badgered smoker I agree. Take it away!<span id='postcolor'>

I know I hate Apple Macintosh Dialog boxes too tounge.gif