Sign in to follow this  
bushlurker

Bush's "Strange New Worlds"

This is written on 99% of the terrains that i see from Bushlurker, He seemed like a good guy, Unlike lumnuon. Check out one of his other terrains poster here, Says the excact same thing. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14972

No point in being salty just cause im one of the few who actually uses these 2 terrains that i decided to post on Steam workshop.

Considering the insults you've written on Steam forum, you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, ProfTournesol said:

Considering the insults you've written on Steam forum, you should be ashamed of yourself.

And therein lies the reason why douchbags like him get to do and say what they like in the Steam Workshop, it's literally a free for all with no policing.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

Indeed, @Gotopost i do hope you have read our forum rules as that sort of language you posted on steam is not tolerated on here. 

• Like 2

Gents,

Lets keep the steam workshop argument contents away from BIS, the flame baiting ends, or the thread will be locked until people get the chance to cool down.  

• Like 2

Flag it within steam so it gets removed.

I asked for this NOT to be brought in here, but you cannot help yourself, you're flame baiting.

Thread locked until further notice, you were all warned of the consequences.

Okay, there have been perma holidays given, that persons whole attitude in public and in a PM is not acceptable.

For everyone who had a bee in their bonnet about this, Gotopost actually followed Bushlurkers read me's, he didn't do anything wrong as far as I can see, I asked a couple of vocal participants as to which steam workshop rules was he violating, as a result a spat from steam workshop spilled over here, I asked nicely not to bring it here, but alas, Gotopost continued his diatribe, and was abusive into the bargain in both public and in a PM, as he was in the steam workshop, he will not be posting again, the thread will remain locked till the weekend over, so that everyone can calm down, and take stock of what sort of character they're portraying, as Bushlurker would be upset as to what's been going on here and over at steam.

• Like 7