Sign in to follow this  
bushlurker

Bush's "Strange New Worlds"

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

these are awesome! Now if only the altis science domes were available in the editor...

Wow, these are all simply stunning and it's nice to see some creativity. Looking forward to finally getting a new PC after 7 years so I can take a look at these in a couple of weeks. Well done.

This is Commander Shepard and this is my favourite terrain.

Not sure why this reminds so much of the secondary missions in ME1,I could almost picture a Mako in there.

This is exactly what I thought of too. Super impressive work on both these maps.

I've been watching Enterprise, and there's an episode where Archer gets sent there...6 months is the life expectancy at that time...I wish my modelling skills were good enough to model the fur pelt coats that you need in order to survive on this island. :) Another masterpiece, Bushlurker!

Abs

@ Bushlurker

This is SabotAndHeat (formerly FrostyBowman.)

Great Job! These are absolutely crisp as all of your work is.

Now, I know this is a Star Trek themed packed...but, how about an LV-426? :)

Oh god.

Now I really can't wait for AlienZ to make its way to Arma 3. Until then, Star Trek!

I absolutely love your work, Bushlurker. I've made it a point to get into your and others' tutorials. I've started an Arctic map.

Just wanted to reiterate how beautiful this planet is, and share this screenshot with anyone who is thinking of downloading it...I can't wait to see what else you have in the pipeline!

3VewJEF.jpg

Abs

New mod v0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@snw_taurus_ii.png

New mod v0.5 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@snw_rura_penthe.png

@ Bushlurker;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

These beauties could use an update after Arma3's visual upgrade (the sky is looking odd right now)...

I really hope you're still around, Bushlurker! ^^

• Like 3

really hope you're still around, Bushlurker! ^^

I - sortof - am...

BI have received quite a lot of.... feedback... about the new "visual upgrade" so I think, like many other current terrain guys, that I'll wait and see if further engine tweaking takes place before getting involved in fundamental recolouring and reconfiguring of actual terrains to suit what may not yet be BI's "final take" on the lighting conditions...

So, in short - no fix for these at this current time at least, sorry...

B

• Like 1

These beauties could use an update after Arma3's visual upgrade (the sky is looking odd right now)...

I really hope you're still around, Bushlurker! ^^

+42

Had Patrol ops running on your map, with added POI, for my Star Citizen Org trainings.

If you have some time and information about the bug one day, it would be cool if you could update it.  :)

See you in the verse. [NIKOPOL - PHALANX FRENCH ORG]

N.

https://youtu.be/ktjmYbMJtAA

• Like 2

Did Bushlurker ever clarify if people would be allowed to upload these terrains on the steam workshop?

I am asking because this guy claims he did but I can´t find explicit permission anywhere:

wxH74i4.png

Also I am truly sorry because this creates drama but I feel like we should uphold Bushlurker´s work, especially if he isn´t able to defend it himself anymore.

• Like 6

That's a good question-what is the status of Bushlurker's work? i ask because several of his maps are really amazing and I am hoping there is some way to preserve them and keep them from being damaged by future game updates. 

Also would be great to see some transitioned to Arma3 that never were.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

That's a good question-what is the status of Bushlurker's work? i ask because several of his maps are really amazing and I am hoping there is some way to preserve them and keep them from being damaged by future game updates. 

Also would be great to see some transitioned to Arma3 that never were.

Exactly, but I would prefer people would take care of his work that 1. actually appreciate it and 2. Bushlurker would have trusted.

I am currently working on finishing an asteroid map Bushlurker prepared for us and helped us with so I already am involved somewhat which makes me want to finish it quickly. Anyway that´s besides the point I guess.

Point is this guy is an utter moron and just to clarify: I do not know what he is talking about with "death threats" since I never emailed him and everything I said to him is publically viewable on "his" workshop page.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849014484&searchtext=  

12 minutes ago, lumnuon said:

Point is this guy is an utter moron and just to clarify: I do not know what he is talking about with "death threats" since I never emailed him and everything I said to him is publically viewable on "his" workshop page.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849014484&searchtext=  

yeah, it's very hard to do anything about people like that on steam. Best you can do is flag the item and report it and hope valve take notice..

• Like 3

Problem is : Steam won't do anything unless the owner of the copyright himself files a DMCA...

Or someone who's been given authority by the owner of the intellectual property - I'm not sure what we could do.

We can always try to file a DMCA ourselves, and mention that the original author passed away, but I doubt it would be taken seriously by Valve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, haleks said:

Problem is : Steam won't do anything unless the owner of the copyright himself files a DMCA...

Or someone who's been given authority by the owner of the intellectual property - I'm not sure what we could do.

We can always try to file a DMCA ourselves, and mention that the original author passed away, but I doubt it would be taken seriously by Valve.

I don´t know how frequently bohemia employees see this but if one were to see this surely they could take action.

This kind of behavior pisses me off so much. Anyway, I had to block him since he is spamming my workshop pages with insults.

• Like 2

Disclaimer:
You are permitted to install and use this software for entertainment purposes only.
Any commercial, military or educational use is strictly forbidden without my written permission. 

You are NOT allowed to convert this terrain for VBS2 or any other Simulation.

You are free to distribute this addon as you wish - as long as it's kept 100% free of charge, is not modified in any way and this documentation is distributed with it.  Written by Bushlurker himself. Not my problem that i read it before you lumnuon ;)