Sign in to follow this  
Antorugby

[SP] Crossing The Border

pwbu.jpg

The situation on the Island is hot, a rebellion supported by the Iranian and the Russian has divided the island in two half, the north part is under the amministration of the NATO and the south is under the direct influence of the Iranian.

The NATO is in charge and they need to keep the pace, but we, The United State of America, need information, we can't go after the NATO and every military presence over the border will be considered an act of war.

That's why are you here, today you are not a united State soldier, you will not have any military equipment, you will be undercover, you will sneak into the enemy territory, you will complete your mission and you will come back unnoticed, or you will not.

Tips:

When you have to take the photo of Camp Tempest, an action will be appear on you menu.

Use the Chemlights to find easily the UAV.

The OPFOR will not use the NGV* but will patrol with the flashlights.

-----------------------------------

Ok guys, this is my first mission, so I really don't know how it would work, but I will learn with the experience I hope.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that will have some bugs, but it's not easy to find them for me playing the mission alone and knowing all the stuff, so I would appreciate some feedback and everything you think, especially on the text, english is not my native language so let me know if I wrote something bad.

Also, in this mission the player will not have any weapons, this choice is based on the story, but let me know if you think that a version with the weapons would be better, and tell me if you guys like the border! :)

*About the NGV, with the latest update, even without NVG is possibile to use night vision full screen for the player, I don't know how does it affect the AI, so until this bug is fixed don't get to close to them. :F

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/182s49ecp5ujn62/Crossing_The_Border.Stratis.pbo

A Big Thanks to everybody on the forum, if finally I made my first mission this is thanks to all the usefull information that I've found here, but particularly thanks to kylania that have helped me a lot, thanks man!

Edited by Antorugby

EDIT: Well, I can't get the image at the top to work, really don't know why.

Because it is over 100kb in size I would imagine.

Because it is over 100kb in size I would imagine.

Oh that's why, thank you!