Gonna make a campaign using this mod that splits Altis into West Altis and East Altis, cause this camo really fits into the eastern part of Altis.

Gonna make a campaign using this mod that splits Altis into West Altis and East Altis, cause this camo really fits into the eastern part of Altis.

Sounds good.

You can post it here when you're done and I'll add it to the frontpage :)

Edited by mycatsaid

Could you maybe make a seperate AAF Desert on the OPFOR faction? <3

This desert camo is cool, I like it better than the vanilla green. I'll be using this, thanks.

Could you maybe make a seperate AAF Desert on the OPFOR faction? <3

I don't think so at least not for now. This has took a while to make and I have another clan project to do after.

This desert camo is cool, I like it better than the vanilla green. I'll be using this, thanks.

Glad you like.

I don't think so at least not for now. This has took a while to make and I have another clan project to do after.

You misunderstand me, I should have worded it better, I mean just exactly what you've got now, but make another config that makes them on the OPFOR side as well as on Independant.

You misunderstand me, I should have worded it better, I mean just exactly what you've got now, but make another config that makes them on the OPFOR side as well as on Independant.

Ah I get what you mean now.

I'll have a look and see if I can and will release as optional addon.

Quick post to say I've released version 1.1.

Version 1.1

Download

Edited by mycatsaid

Thanks for sending us the updated release mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

These are really nice units, great job.. They suit the Altis environment perfectly.

I 2nd the request for Opfor version although I'm quite enjoying playing as independent.

These are really nice units, great job.. They suit the Altis environment perfectly.

I 2nd the request for Opfor version although I'm quite enjoying playing as independent.

May I ask? Why OPFOR?

May I ask? Why OPFOR?

I guess that he is not much happy with the actual opfor.

I personally hate the Bioshock look of it's infantry ( the shoulders metallic piece and the helmets ), thats why I use the PLA mod.

Even the marines from the movie Avatar look more credible ( and its hundreds of years future... )

Edited by MistyRonin

In the optional folder there are 3 files, 1 replacement pack which makes the standard AAF into Desert AAF, 1 BLUFOR and 1 OPFOR which will add the faction to your desired side (Independent will remain also).

May I ask? Why OPFOR?

What MistyRonin said, actually it's only the helmets I can't seem to get used too, everything else is fine. I think the independent side is the best looking side in the game, especially with this reskin.

In the optional folder there are 3 files, 1 replacement pack which makes the standard AAF into Desert AAF, 1 BLUFOR and 1 OPFOR which will add the faction to your desired side (Independent will remain also).

Awesome, thanks.

Edited by Katipo66

Mycatsaid, I tried this out yesterday. The MH-49 was in the civilian section of the editor and I couldn't find the Strider. Is this a known problem?

Mycatsaid, I tried this out yesterday. The MH-49 was in the civilian section of the editor and I couldn't find the Strider. Is this a known problem?

Thanks for pointing that out. I had not realised it had gone and done that.

With the added BLUFOR and OPFOR edition I must have changed something in the original files that has caused the issue. I'll upload a hotfix asap.

Hotfix released version 1.1.1.

Changelog

Ver 1.1.1 (Hotfix)

Fixes

- Strider missing from Independent Car class.

- CH-49 Mohawk listed in civilian side instead of Independent.

- Titan launchers changed to desert.

AAF Desert 1.1.1

Download Mirror

Aaaaaah, I was just home for lunch toying in the editor. Just missed the hotfix.

Special request:

Since AAF doesn't have a tank (yet) could you maybe grab one of the tanks and paint it in this desert scheme and set it to AAF_Desert. Pretty please.:cool:

Aaaaaah, I was just home for lunch toying in the editor. Just missed the hotfix.

Special request:

Since AAF doesn't have a tank (yet) could you maybe grab one of the tanks and paint it in this desert scheme and set it to AAF_Desert. Pretty please.:cool:

Sorry going to wait for official content before releasing the next patch. The addon has took me a long time to complete so I'm going to have a break.

Thanks for the headsup about the hotfix version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Special request:

It needs to be the T-100 though. I'm not so certain that AAF will get a tank. Maybe they will, but a stolen T-100 would be better than the Merkava/Slammer.