Not really. I haven't checked what needs updating exactly. There hasn't been any fault reports either.

Well, it is very rare that there are no error reports: 1 The value of the armor of the vests and helmets is not correct after the DLC marksmen update, 2 iteminfo scope error after the last game update, Specials Forces gups are fine in the 3D editor but they are not well ordered individually separated by the standard infantry that I think are the ones I have seen the most ... thanks

Enviado desde mi NX402 mediante Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, eduardcomando said:

Well, it is very rare that there are no error reports: 1 The value of the armor of the vests and helmets is not correct after the DLC marksmen update, 2 iteminfo scope error after the last game update, Specials Forces gups are fine in the 3D editor but they are not well ordered individually separated by the standard infantry that I think are the ones I have seen the most ... thanks

Enviado desde mi NX402 mediante Tapatalk

I will see what I can do but it will not be a fast update, pretty much when I get time to do it or someone else decides to. I have had a few people ask me about releasing the code so they can carry on development of the addon so that might be an option for someone who is more active in the community.

• Like 1

I will see what I can do but it will not be a fast update, pretty much when I get time to do it or someone else decides to. I have had a few people ask me about releasing the code so they can carry on development of the addon so that might be an option for someone who is more active in the community.

Well, yes I know, but if you don't have time , I not have any problem on edit the config with you permission for fix this little error for hold the mod more update, and of course give you for that you can release it....

12 hours ago, eduardcomando said:

Any plan for update this mod? thanks

Please do not ask for updates, it's against the forum rules. thank you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, broduz said:

@mycatsaid would you be interested in teaming for a mod project?

No, thank you.

1 hour ago, WarhammerActual said:

I get this error when I launch your modpack 

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Iteminfo.scope'.

any thoughts on why this error is occurring 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1371013549

This mod hasn't been updated over several patches now. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that error is actually harmful.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:28 PM, dreadpirate said:

This mod hasn't been updated over several patches now. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that error is actually harmful.

its not, I just hate errors in game .