Enricksolt

Advanced Cockpit Interaction

Looks great! Have you considered not only doing this for helicopters, but for any of the ground vehicles that have an interior? The level of immersion would shoot through the roof.

Looks great! Have you considered not only doing this for helicopters, but for any of the ground vehicles that have an interior? The level of immersion would shoot through the roof.

And this actually would kill the most of the nerve-racking action menu!

I have to admit, this looks pretty amazing. Hope you advance it further and make it fully fledged - I'm sure there are a lot of supportive members who can give you help if need be!

This is so freakin amazing, it should be adapted by Bohemia and make it to the game.

I've wished something like this for years in Arma. Really this will be a mod must have for every preset.

Just great. Keep it up.

Considering its almost 99% confirmed the ToH FM will never make it to ARMA 3 Enricks amazing hack is as good as its going to get and therefore essential.

hate to be negative but this awesome mod highlights the areas which the devs have fallen short. Don't get me wrong, I've purchased and will support this wonderful game....but there's areas where I would've expected a bit more eg. being able to point and click on vehicles.

Good work btw.

hate to be negative but this awesome mod highlights the areas which the devs have fallen short. Don't get me wrong, I've purchased and will support this wonderful game....but there's areas where I would've expected a bit more eg. being able to point and click on vehicles.

Good work btw.

well... bi had those big plans for helicopters (TOH FM), but they were all canceled.

btt:

I wish you good luck and really looking forward to the result! It's going to be an awesome piece of work which could be transferred to other vehicles and other kinds of vehicles aswell!

grz

I've got nothing useful to add, everything in the latest update video looks absolutely amazing.. I'll be watching this thread for progress and eagerly await a release :)

Checking this thread daily. Dying to get my hands on this.

New video, new stuff, new name! :D Now i have to make the configuration for all new vehicles...

I plan to release both in one single addon, the "outside" interaction as default with the ability to enable the Cockpit Interation via Module.

One word .... AWESOME ! Thankyou so much. An addon version is VERY much appreciated!

Oh man that looks perfect! What are the future plans for this? This looks like an amazing base for so much more things. Are you going to make it open and let other people do things on it as well as a small community-"BI won't fix controls, so we will"-project? Or you have a select few things you want to do and release it and then be done with it? I'd personally love an addon that adds actions in a 3D world like that to most things.

One word .... AWESOME ! Thankyou so much. An addon version is VERY much appreciated!

Totally agree

I would probably try and talk to the guy that is working on removing the action menu, that way none of you have do work someone else is already doing.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?161146-KEYS-No-action-menuk!

Agreed. Some 3D visiualization from this mod, so you actually know where to do which actions with the easy use of his hotkeys. I really like how he changed around the control categories as well (And it's great that they're double now, like Nightvision mode also showing up under vehicle controls)

Agreed. Some 3D visiualization from this mod, so you actually know where to do which actions with the easy use of his hotkeys. I really like how he changed around the control categories as well (And it's great that they're double now, like Nightvision mode also showing up under vehicle controls)

Yep I agree also I'm all for removal of action menu, as Dslyecxi pointed out in his video.

I know that is a longshot but all this icons really makes me think we are playing arcadish game,

would be some thought go into making it more like DCS?Like you did with crosshair - pointed somewhere

and little text would pop out what is it what you pointing on, or highlight the switch.

Ofcourse to a newcomer it would be hard but a short guide could be arranged if need, just like

http://mechmodels.com/mas/downloads/ah64v2/manual/ah64dv2_manual.html

take it as food for thought your work is shortly amazing.

Enrick, nice work!

Anyone think BIS would ever consider putting this into the main game? (That is if Enrick wished it anyway)

This is purely Amazing. We could actually switch buttons in my beloved helicopters before starting with them <3

I have, since A2 in Coop always 'simulated' these things in my realism unit, when i was piloting, before startup i went free-looking around in the cockpit, and saying stuff like "Batterys on, APU on, starter switch on start..." - now/soon i could really do it - kind off, at least :) Also the vehicle interaction with the different get-in spots is much appreciated, and i'm glad you worked it out already on every of the vanilla vehicles, as it seem - or are there any where the system isn't yet implemented?

Will surely add a whole level of immersion to the gameplay, and on behalf of the DEVGRU ArmA 3 unit, i wish to thank you for your effort.

Why this isn't in vanilla A3?

Because this mod reminds properties available in VBS2 .. something

the BI does not want to happen ..

Edited by GiorgyGR

Because this mod reminds properties available in VBS2 .. something

the BI does not want to happen ..

I don't get it, they want to make ArmA 3 more seamless and streamlined (at least so they said)

so new users will buy their game, so they can make more money, so they can continue to make better games.

The action menu in my opinion is one of the few remaining things that put off new users away from this game,

after all it's 12 years old, and haven't been changed since.

This is why i am disappointed from ArmA 3, not the lack of jets, or copy paste content every one is complaining about,

but the their own promises for a more streamlined gaming experience, yet they failed horribly and changed almost nothing

in the important things that actually matter to gameplay. In that regard I see this as an Epic fail!!!

Great mod by the way, should be in Vanilla IMO also.

I dunno what the rules are on bumping threads, but I'll take a chance. Any updates?

^^ You mean to say you DIDN'T read the rules when you clicked OK on joining ? Shame. Yeah you can't bump threads.

I'm sure we will get the goodness SoonTM.