Sign in to follow this  
kleutscher

2017 - Official Announcement!

I really hope to see a mod where items and assets scarcity is biggest pain then *Infected themselves.

The survival feeling thingy lies on the scarcity of resources imo.

Oh..i wouln't have use NVG at all in the items-spawn list for make this game mode interesting

There will be no military loot like NVG's and loot will be really scarce. This is due to having more realistic values to do with hunger and thirst etc. This helps with the pacing of the game. Gdscei is also correct as you won't be always under pressure to constantly scavenge hence it's not the main focus. But you will find that it will cater to what you expect a survival game to be :)

cant wait to test this for the mod devs :) gonna be brilliant

Made 3 new impression shots.

Click on thumbnails for bigger picture

gWqik9V.png 1eYVi36.png 8JOrA9F.png

Edited by kleutscher

Made 3 new impression shots.

Make sure to click the images to see the fullsize versions, the thumbnails do no justice to their beauty.

Real zombie movements? :) Pretty sure they don´t exist.

As far as non-real zombie movements you have the one above, slow and easy and then you have something like world war Z/Left 4 Dead type of zombie that just legs it towards you.

-

This mod looks promising!!

This is impressive, but I'm sick of zombies. When can we get an apocalyptic mod that doesn't have zombies? It would be more awesome if there was a huge war that left everything destroyed, and a few remaining sides are scavenging, destroying, building and etc. Hell, even an alien survival mod would work.

This is impressive, but I'm sick of zombies. When can we get an apocalyptic mod that doesn't have zombies? It would be more awesome if there was a huge war that left everything destroyed, and a few remaining sides are scavenging, destroying, building and etc. Hell, even an alien survival mod would work.

Sorry for that but we from the 2017 team are just zombie/infected lovers.

and yes i would love some other kind of apocalyptic style mods/games. Shinkicker is busy with something but i believe that its not for arma. I'm a sucker for apocalyptic stuff too!

Impression shot of the environment (building damage and junk/clutter)

Click on thumbnail

Ab2IGjR.png

This is looking lovely so far. Have you guy got a 'tentative' released date in mind ? ... and don't say 2017 :)

This mod looks very great. Nice pictures on reddit. Please release the alpha asap :D

I would love to see real zombies movements :

walking slowly, stumbling like an undead ![/quote

For the last time, we are not making a zombie mod -.-

they will run and be freaky and make screaming noises? :P

ooo goosebumps!

hopefully have a different infected running animation?

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

This mod looks very great. Nice pictures on reddit. Please release the alpha asap :D

they have a group of testers ready to test the alpha before it gets released to the public :) stay tuned

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

guys seriously they have said millions of times this is not a DAYZ or a ZOMBIE mod.

please please read the first page

The 2017 team got expanded with some new team members.

-Developer: Delirious Dalmatian

-Sound: Alan Kidd

-Sound: Swann Menage

Edited by kleutscher

Looking great, nice to see things like pooping and getting a cold are not present here, not all of us have the time to spend in a game running around looking for a place to defecate.

Another zombie mod. With hunger, thirst, and infections. So what is different from Day Z and other zombie games again?

Good luck, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything unique.

Excuse me? Have you read the front page? First off it doesn't contain zombies...

This mod concentrates on the survival aspect and brings more horror into the game.

Read the first page before posting statements like these...

another 4 Impression shots

click the thumbnails for the bigger images

m55v9qF.pngGpFsiCj.png oFE4Gto.png 9rzpXEE.png

Edited by kleutscher