Sign in to follow this  
kleutscher

2017 - Official Announcement!

DayZ 2: Return of the zombie fanboys.

obviously cannot read..

great videos by the way really looking forward seeing this in action properly.

see you on infected altis ;)

I really like the atmosphere in the first video, although BI should change the sound of thunder, it is really bland. Great stuff so far.

HI,

first i enjoy your projekt!!!

but, your information-politik is bad!

your twitter and thread informations, have massive desyncs with information!

last information was, u are in Closed alpha(in beginn october), in twitter u invite a new model-team, the videos look like old version of your work!

so i think many people want to know what is going on realy!

thx and have a nice day

I agree that we could put out more information, and we are actually in the midst of changes things up a bit... A forum will be out soon just for 2017 :)

In the mean time, I think there was a miscommunication if you thought we had a closed alpha in the beginning of october. We had plans to, but our closed alpha hasn't started yet.

I agree that we could put out more information, and we are actually in the midst of changes things up a bit... A forum will be out soon just for 2017 :)

In the mean time, I think there was a miscommunication if you thought we had a closed alpha in the beginning of october. We had plans to, but our closed alpha hasn't started yet.

these are great infos, mutch better then befor! so im glad to hear about the forum, sound like a big step for the community and your team.

;)

thx and a nice weekend

banana :yay:

these are great infos, mutch better then befor! so im glad to hear about the forum, sound like a big step for the community and your team.

;)

thx and a nice weekend

banana :yay:

I have been quite busy modeling new content (starting on vehicles). I would post it up, but this forum is a pain in the xxx to resize images ad make thumbnails. Once the new forum is up I will share some stuff.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is this gonna be downloaded as an expansion type deal like DayZ?

"the fool wonders the wise man asks.."

Yes, it will be a mod, so -mod=@2017

But we have developed a launcher so you can update files and join a server from there. And if you're a belt and braces type man you can do a manual install and use the A3 server browser too ofc.

"the fool wonders the wise man asks.."

Yes, it will be a mod, so -mod=@2017

But we have developed a launcher so you can update files and join a server from there. And if you're a belt and braces type man you can do a manual install and use the A3 server browser too ofc.

Cool. Thanks bud.

I have been quite busy modeling new content (starting on vehicles). I would post it up, but this forum is a pain in the xxx to resize images ad make thumbnails. Once the new forum is up I will share some stuff.

Be excited though guys! Seen the vehicles, looks amazing :)

A little concept art from our new team member Vitor:

AxA7Zw4.jpg

bkAADzX.jpg

Edited by Jarrrk

2017 Forums are now up and online! On the forums is where the majority of information will be placed and announced, release dates and testing opportunities all on the forums.

http://2017mod.com/forums/

OH yeah, this should be the best mod I'm waiting for ... because we love zombies i don't know why. and Psychology system will be an interesting stuff, player can become shocked ?

wooooooooooooo

how long does the confirmation email take /: ive been waiting a while for it

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:58 ----------

OH yeah, this should be the best mod I'm waiting for ... because we love zombies i don't know why. and Psychology system will be an interesting stuff, player can become shocked ?

not zombies ;)

Edited by tyl3r99

infected...

if people want more info and insight in the mod, join the forums... most information will be put there before anywhere else

Very interesting video guys. Lots of good stuff. Like the whole process flow and your roll out plans.

Nice to see a videos guys about your mod, the rusty environement is pretty cool for a zombie mod :)