Sign in to follow this  
kleutscher

2017 - Official Announcement!

it's not allowed to ask for updates to avoid constant pestering of mod developers. nothing serious.

do you guys plan some kind of grabbing mechanic like in the source mod "no more room in hell" ? i really liked that in addition to the usual punching/brawling monster. can make tight spots really dangerous.

it's not allowed to ask for updates to avoid constant pestering of mod developers. nothing serious.

do you guys plan some kind of grabbing mechanic like in the source mod "no more room in hell" ? i really liked that in addition to the usual punching/brawling monster. can make tight spots really dangerous.

That would be an amazing feature that we'd love to be in there. It should be out at least in our 1.0 release.

another thing would be being pushed over. could be a nice variation. so getting too close will not be dangerous because of mike tyson punches a la dayZ (early versions) but rather because those features would allow "the hordes" to do more damage on you. of course you'd need a counter like being able to push them away but with a little probability of failing. "no more room in hell" is a great reference they did it pretty well.

Hey, this sounds really cool! I was/am a big fan of the DayZ 2017 Mod and im happy to hear that you found a new project! If you need Players to test/help just give me a pm!

but when it comes out?

That's like the last question you ask in mod threads before becoming a pillar of salt. :)

Just popping in to say I was a huge supporter of the DayZ 2017 mod and can't wait to play! I would love to help out with testing in any way I can so please hit me up if you need additional peeps!! Keep on rocking!

is it going to be scary, with fog and atmospheric music in the back ground :)

and maybe creature noises from the INFECTED :)

just some ideas really.

is it going to be scary, with fog and atmospheric music in the back ground :)

and maybe creature noises from the INFECTED :)

just some ideas really.

It will definetely be scary, that's 90% of the mood in the mod. It's not for nothing that it's described as "Post-apocalyptic survival horror".

For me, the most eagerly anticipated mod, good luck with development. Are we close to a release?

Peace out.

It will definetely be scary, that's 90% of the mood in the mod. It's not for nothing that it's described as "Post-apocalyptic survival horror".

good job :)

Pm if you need a tester

For me, the most eagerly anticipated mod, good luck with development. Are we close to a release?

Peace out.

Well, we will be going into closed alpha (only with our testing team) really soon. After that, you can expect a beta release probably within a month or two. (don't hold me on it though ;))

Well, we will be going into closed alpha (only with our testing team) really soon. After that, you can expect a beta release probably within a month or two. (don't hold me on it though ;))

Already marked my calendar, now there is no going back ;)

Sounds amazing!

I would LOVE to help out you guys by doing some modeling! If you guys need any extra random objects or unique weapons. I could also do some UI.

Hell I could probably do some sounds too! I have recording the equipment!

Please let me know! Email me!

zachgibson22@gmail.com

I have lots of time after work everyday and I would be happy to put it toward something as awesome as this

Awesome work mate! Sign me up on your PM list, I'm all hiped up to try it out, ready to get my scary face on :yay:(no,no,noooo...Bananas are not scary dude.)

All quiet on the western front......Any news on the progress of this mod?

All quiet on the western front......Any news on the progress of this mod?

We've indeed been quiet, sorry! A combination of time-consuming personal life and time-consuming modding let us to not say anything for a while. We're still active on Twitter though (http://twitter.com/2017mod).

We will be posting more stuff very soon though! You can expect some videos and pictures of development.

We've indeed been quiet, sorry! A combination of time-consuming personal life and time-consuming modding let us to not say anything for a while. We're still active on Twitter though (http://twitter.com/2017mod).

We will be posting more stuff very soon though! You can expect some videos and pictures of development.

Thanks for the heads up gdscei, keep the faith dude.

DayZ 2: Return of the zombie fanboys.

Always good to know which people are narrow-minded.

DayZ 2: Return of the zombie fanboys.

It's infected, not zombie.

HI,

first i enjoy your projekt!!!

but, your information-politik is bad!

your twitter and thread informations, have massive desyncs with information!

last information was, u are in Closed alpha(in beginn october), in twitter u invite a new model-team, the videos look like old version of your work!

so i think many people want to know what is going on realy!

thx and have a nice day

Edited by Inco