Sign in to follow this  
becario

Free Stratis Co-10 Domination-style mission

Free Stratis

by

becario_alex

Description:

Stratis has been invaded by the OpFor army. They have taken control of the main settlements and facilities in the island and they are planning on launching a large scale attack on Altis from there.

BluFor has been sent there to recover control of the island. They have secured Stratis Airbase and created a FOB there. They have also secured another small FOB on the east of the island. Take your men and regain control of the island.

Features:

VAS (Virtual Ammobox System).

EOS (Enemy Ocupation System).

Respawn selection (west or east).

Vehicle Respawn.

Disabled friendly IA.

10 conquerable sites.

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22140

This is a simple mission I created to test EOS and see how it performs. I managed to create the different tasks for each settlement and a final one in case any of those settlements are recaptured by OpFor. I think it would suit any group of friends that want a quick action mission. I also removed the sniper rifles from VAS.

If anyone is interested I can add more player slots and/or create different squads.

Please tell me how can I improve it. A friend told me to include a admin panel in the mission but I have no idea of how to do it :confused: For testing purposes I just copied one from Wasteland, but I haven't tested it yet (it's not in this release).