Sign in to follow this  
maddogx

Altis - Info & Discussion

Som furniture in houses would be nice, just make it spawn when you are 10m from the house or something.

Everything looks like very old new-built houses. Like the economy went down before people could start to move in.

Som furniture in houses would be nice, just make it spawn when you are 10m from the house or something.

Everything looks like very old new-built houses. Like the economy went down before people could start to move in.

http://imgur.com/a/FlC0Z

Also these buildings with such big windows should look a bit like a store.

Just a counter and maybe some things on the walls would give the impression of a store. Maybe some fruit baskets outside of it as well.

http://i.imgur.com/fHnuTm6h.jpg

I played in a rather flat area of Altis yesterday and I must say: The island looks complete and fantastic, and realistic. It was great playing on it. If one day we would have unlimited distance for bushes and trees/objects, then it would be perfect. But once again big applause for this!

But also I see very dark clouds at the horizon. the number of possible players did not scale with the islands size, i.e. in rather open multiplayer worlds the users will feel often alone on Altis.

Edited by tortuosit

It seems between altiasians,takistanis and chernarussians,the first are the most poorest people.Takistanis have carpets,bongs,pillows(goats?),chernos also have tables,a few chairs,an wardrobe or cooker here and there,pubs,beds.:p

Yesterday I was flying with my chopper at night and the Island looked a little bit dark.

I think that a couple of lights in determinated part of the main roads could be useful.

Not so many because that wouldn't happen in real life, but a couple.

Or maybe is just my lights settings.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 4