Sign in to follow this  
sensasa

quick and dirty

Missing Features:

- Cancel a Mission for a Lander/Rover (e.g. my Lander can't go/fly to the next mission ;-) )

- Delete Lander/Rover from the construction-list

- i would like to know the difference between cheap and expensive parts ;-) my low-cost-rover works fine

Bugs:

- could nevertheless drive my rover with powerlevel 0% ... very strange

- autosave would be great

Is there a language file? Maybe I can help to translate it into a german version ;-)

P.S.: quick and dirty: my post, not the game. i really like it ;-)

Edited by sensasa

Bugs:

- could nevertheless drive my rover with powerlevel 0% ... very strange

This isn't a Bug, it's just a Feature that hasn't been fully implemented just yet, but it is coming shortly.

I'm pretty sure they will add a "Cancel Mission" to the Game, it's been mentioned before, and would just be down right silly not to have it, and I agree that we need more info with the Parts on Constructing our own Rovers. I don't bother building my own at the moment, purely due to this, I can just use the Rover / Lander the Mission provides for me with no problems.

- Cancel a Mission for a Lander/Rover (e.g. my Lander can't go/fly to the next mission ;-) )

Yes this will be added.

- Delete Lander/Rover from the construction-list

Possible as of yesterday, I'll be doing a build today to ensure it is available :)

- i would like to know the difference between cheap and expensive parts ;-) my low-cost-rover works fine

These differences are to be implemented in the near future. Ideally a rover with low quality parts degrades faster with use and time than one with high quality parts.

- autosave would be great

Yes, very true.