Still not compatible for dedicated servers?

Good question !!!

Just ignore, not worth it.

Yay!

He clearly stated he was a beggar and he couldn't choose but he actually did. :)

They sure do. Civs have the variable "tpw_civ_owner", cars have "tpw_car_owner".

You can isnil these variables to see if the civs/cars are spawned by TPW MODS

Great I can have a fix then. Thanks TPW.

20131010:

[EBS 1.15] Units will only go prone if more than 10m from potential cover. <--

WW Is it possible that this was the solution that prevented effective cover from being reached by WWAICOVER? EBS taking over? Check new TPW version. :)

Is there any possibility AICover can be used as as scripts in a mission so that it will be more portable for multiplayer?

Hi, do you guys manage to run this along side with ASR AI? It throws a lots of errors for me, making my game unable to load saves.

What a strange comment. I added all that stuff because it is missing from the game. I made it an all in one because everyone bitched when it was offered as separate modules. I added options to enable you to use the bits you want and configure them how you want. But you seem to be saying that I should have written a mod that just does only what you want, and not bothered with the rest.

Anyway, WindWalking please let me know if I can help with the car issue

I normally don't like to engage in these debates but I feel this needs clearing up. Where did you get that idea I clearly stated "beggar's can't be choosers" I also referenced the fact that any part could be disabled and that I did do just that, I stated my reasons as to why I disabled them I was not telling anyone else TO disable any of it. The only real thing you have on me is that I appear to have rather seen the whole mod as separate mods to which I added the "beggar's can't be choosers" to the end of that sentence because obviously it is one mod for a reason if I don't prefer it that way tough cookies for me I was not bitching about it being one mod or mocking your work.

I simply stated that the extra bits were not useful to me and that was about it I disabled them I did not demand anything from you so I'm not sure what your beef is.

P.S I should have written the post better I was very tired when I wrote it, I am ashamed it was written so poorly after reading my own words just now.

Hey WW. Any chances of you making a similar mod to this but relating to AI engagement range? Currently AI won't engage past a certain distance. I'd really love it if AI would shoot back no matter the distance once they started taking fire, or at least at a configurable distance(up to 1km).

Hey WW. Any chances of you making a similar mod to this but relating to AI engagement range? Currently AI won't engage past a certain distance. I'd really love it if AI would shoot back no matter the distance once they started taking fire, or at least at a configurable distance(up to 1km).

+1 Definitely would like this

My group and I have been running into a problem lately when making missions. We're trying to force a given set of AI units to stay put inside a building and engage whatever breaches the building, but we think due to WW AICover "this disableAI "MOVE";" is being overridden so that as soon as the AI are made aware, they brute force their way through the stationary restriction and go wherever they'd like to. Is there a different init line we could use to glue the AI's feet to the ground without AICover overriding it?

Thanks a lot

According to the changelog, last patch already change the AI engagement range.

Tweaked: AI engagement ranges. AIs should prefer full-auto mode with MX SW.

http://dev.arma3.com/spotrep-00016

So be careful. People tend to install AI mods without moderation, and then they run into troubles.

Does it improve in any way the way AI fights in buildings?

(I need something lke that for my own mod. But i suck with AI.)

Hi, is this mod still developed? If yes, can u reupload the mod?
I mainly play the campaigns with narrative AI leader who has been scripted waypoint but the vanilla combat of AI is so boring. Looking for a AI mod that don't interfere much the scripted waypoint but increasing the combat action. This mod looks promising 

Did you actually check the LAST post on here ?  2013 !  IT'S DEAD JIM !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, kremator said:

Did you actually check the LAST post on here ?  2013 !  IT'S DEAD JIM !

GODammit Im a Doctor not a Paleontologist JIM !!!

Edit: BKnight you might wanna try Lambs AI mod -I think ive played official missions without it disrupting waypoints.

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestion, but can I ask you how to control AI in Lambs? I tried to use it in a mission but AI teammates are too agressive, keep engaging enemy until they are all dead, while the mission asks you to break engagement and withdraw. And AIs are self ordered a lot, like Moving, Suppressing, etc, and not automatically regroup after doing all of that actions.

1 hour ago, Black__Knight said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but can I ask you how to control AI in Lambs? I tried to use it in a mission but AI teammates are too agressive, keep engaging enemy until they are all dead, while the mission asks you to break engagement and withdraw. And AIs are self ordered a lot, like Moving, Suppressing, etc, and not automatically regroup after doing all of that actions.

So I would suggest you combine a few AI mods like Drongo's command enhancement as well as Leopards AI command mod and possible the "Go, Go Go" mod. They will give you some overiding command s such as disabling your squads ability to go into Danger mode whenever they want, to unstuck and regroup your units etc. You're gonna just have to play around until you find the settings you like