Sign in to follow this  
Domkrat

«REAL LIFE» Project Announcement [MP]

BlJfn3z.jpg

REAL LIFE

"Get a life!"

About Mod:

We present a completely new life mod concept.

It differs from other mods by it's features, high optimization and has a better gameplay experience as well.

We tried to include the best ideas from original life mods and add more things which many people want to see.

Features:

• The best optimization ever made in life mods
  • Well-made and comfortable user interface
  • Concept is more similar to real
  • Much lesser 'magic' stuff (no automatic addition in wanted list, etc.)
  • There is a civilian side only, so you will need to go to PD and get a job, to become a policeman, for example
  • Completely new document system (passports, licenses, etc.)
  • Localization that is independent from your Steam-region (you may change the language in any moment)
  • Controls, graphics and GUI configuration is available in options menu
  • No stupid bans for stupid reasons (in-game punishment for deathmatch, etc.)
  • Nothing has been stolen from other projects. All scripts, resources, menu screens, and other stuff are original and made by our Dev Team.

CREDITS

----------------------------------------

Project Developers

Prodavec

Domkrat

UI Design

Domkrat

Core Design

Prodavec

Additional Scripting

Domkrat

Resource Designer

PACIFIC

Concept Designer

Domkrat

Alpha Testers

Recruit

Den

Kukla

Smoker

HarryWorner (OldMike, BlakeHammer)

Special Thanks

Bohemia Interactive Studio

GusarRomik

Kuzlo

MiB

----------------------------------------

Previews:

Next Showcase: Stun & Handcuffs

Showcase #1: Bank Menu & Help System

Showcase #1: Weapon Show & {some fun}

Edited by Domkrat

The main features look neat! I like that you have decided to go with the civ side only. I considered it too with my own project but decided to go with both civ and cop side in the game. I also like it a lot that you've designed new concepts instead of using only the existing ones... The concepts make the gameplay in RP missions my opinion. People will have more variety in RP missions then, which is always a good thing. I wish you good luck with the project! :)

Thanks.

Thats good that we have some competitors. It makes us work harder.

Good luck to you too. :)

P.S

We will also post some screenshots very soon.

The features look promising. I like the fact that there are no "magic" things. Can't wait to see future updates on this :)

This competition will be interesting.

Good luck though, this sounds pretty fun. My only worry is if on a public server when people start griefing and just randomly murdering. Serial murder, terrorist bombing, assassinations and such make for alright roleplaying, but it just kills the game when you're getting killed everywhere for no reason.

This competition will be interesting.

Good luck though, this sounds pretty fun. My only worry is if on a public server when people start griefing and just randomly murdering. Serial murder, terrorist bombing, assassinations and such make for alright roleplaying, but it just kills the game when you're getting killed everywhere for no reason.

In-game punishment doesn't mean no punishment.:)

Anyway it would not be so easy to get a gun.

P.S

Video-showcase #1 coming.

---------- Post added at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Showcase #1

Will there be something like credit cards you can have so you don't have to physically carry money? And since this is the real life RP, if you overcharge you will be in debt until you make a new player, effectively. :p

Will there be something like credit cards you can have so you don't have to physically carry money? And since this is the real life RP, if you overcharge you will be in debt until you make a new player, effectively. :p

Thats a good idea, but needs to be made properly, because it is a serious part of gameplay. Probably we will make it.

Showcase #2:

Edited by Domkrat

How do you plan to deal with people stealing weapons from the ammo box? Lots of times in Arma 2 people would snatch weapons or vehicles right after someone bought them before the buyers could use them.

Stealing something is cool and it's also cool when you need to pay attention to not being robbed. But may be we will find a new interesting idea of adding weapon.

Our vehicle storage includes an ability to store weapons and other items from original game. You will be able to see that in the next showcase.

Edited by Domkrat

Hats off to you guys, this is amazing, i cant wait til this goes public and when its fully done.

i love that your only focusing on the civilian side, and not like civ and cops, but only civ and if you want to be a cop, you need to go and get a job within law enforcement.

I would like to help you guys with this. I am no Coder but if you need help with text and ideas i can sure do that. I played on tons of different Life Mod servers. The idea is to create features that work and not tons of features that don't work or are buggy. Please contact me at your convenience.