Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Wheelchair

wheelchair.jpg

Model: FW200

Code, textures: Swedish Forces Pack

So here is the story, for SFP, I thought a wheelchair could be useful. Right now the civ's in arma3 is very strong, capable, young men.. so I wanted to be able to have more "weak" civillians.

Also thought could be used for cutscenes, to show wounded soldiers or just something to have fun with and make cool videos.

This means this addon will come in the next SFP release.. but also we were wondering if there is some interest for a stand alone version.

Again it will be released, very soon, question is if part of our mod or not.. (the team is bit divided so we thought we ask for your input)

...My only question is... can it go fast enough to launch your self from a concrete ramp?

I wanna know that too :p but really Nice work man i will be using this for sure :D

Odd..i was having same idea last week http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/Ayger74/Public/Medical_chairWIP2_zps121d5db7.jpg

Good job..and it's game-ready 2 :)

p.s.

Hey..how much tris is that model ??

haha, great mind thinks a like? ;)

in oxygen its like 7000 in first lod then.. 3663 - 2329 - 667 and finally 315. Also have shadow lods and all that.

I like it

Im sure there can be many uses for this , is it possible to think ofp attitudes will return ? Roflcopter ,shopping trolleys , peter pan even ? Maybe even popcorn studios make videos of stunts once again ....... back from dreams

Did you get arms moving ? Even if altered steering anim so arms move correct when turning left and right would be great addition .

I can try to investigate gesture params if you didnt already

I had 2 much fun with Celery DM's in ARMA1.

That's why i can't restrain myself from imagine Wheelchair with attachTo mortars/miniguns etc. :cool:

Ok..seriously i hope we will see some day a proper X-large fully enter able hospital in ArmA along with a serious set of proper medical equipment (at least as eye-candy).

A wheelchair is..a beginning ;)

I like it

Im sure there can be many uses for this , is it possible to think ofp attitudes will return ? Roflcopter ,shopping trolleys , peter pan even ? Maybe even popcorn studios make videos of stunts once again ....... back from dreams

Did you get arms moving ? Even if altered steering anim so arms move correct when turning left and right would be great addition .

I can try to investigate gesture params if you didnt already

if you could that would be awesome, i will contact you tomorrow with a download link so you can try.

It's a bit funny that a mod that wanted to "show weaker characters and wounded soldiers" leads to several people finding the concept itself comical. :)

No offense or high horses of course, and the work itself looks wonderful.

nice one granQ, great job and it would be nice to see it stand-alone, could be some great (jackass)kinda fun with this(jumping Cliffs or ramps, racing them,... you get the idea:rolleyes:)

if you could that would be awesome, i will contact you tomorrow with a download link so you can try.

No worries

Thanks for letting me have a play with it , ive sent it back , just needs some small tweaking , look forward to full release , i hope it can bring some good things from every angle .

As a wheelychair user myself, I think this is flippin' hilarious. AttachTo some MG's and Artillary and turn it into a Wheelchair-o-Death! :D

I forgot to mention whilst looking at the hands movement i got Nostalgic for OFP and the little fun additions

hope you dont mind i show video

SZDn12YrPgY

I forgot to mention whilst looking at the hands movement i got Nostalgic for OFP and the little fun additions

SZDn12YrPgY[/youtub]

You´ve got to be kidding :eek:

pls map the horn enlargement animation to characters eyeballs!!!! *lmao*

Strap two reversed RPG´s on that bad boy and you´ll be breaking some land speed records.

Haha awesome, lets talk this week and prepare a release.

Edited by PurePassion

Hey that will be great ,

the hands just need to be further back in the rtm thats what makes them start forward and then stretch

anyway i shoud be able to fix that in ofp anim unless your chap or you are good with o2 anims.

ill clean up what i did and make a few armed ones if you want

Haha, video cracked me up :D what the hell! Good times are coming!