Sign in to follow this  
dram

Team TKOM at GamesCom

Hello everyone, a few of us will be helping out our colleagues at GamesCom next week, including myself and Salat, one of our designers. Thus I will be unavailable for fixes and will likely be inactive on the forums during that time. The rest of the team will continue working on fixing bugs, improving missions and also getting trading cards ready, so something to look forward to. They will of course be available to answer questions and sort through the tracker, but will be unable to change core game functionality. Most importantly, Steam Workshop support will be implemented during this time, and the tools along with the support will be released once we have returned.

Developer builds should still occur regularly, so you will not miss out on any fixes and updates.

Kind regards,

Martin Melicharek (TKOM Project Lead)

Edited by Dram

Hey, it's good to read for the GC and the announced features! So see you on there!

Met Martin yesterday, I was a little nervous, but it was such a pleasure and he told me some further details on ToM.

But you know, if I tell you, I have to kill you! ;)

Dram: I hope you enjoy your time in Cologne. Even the thing getting worse from today! :)

Edited by Hyphon

So, is the GamesCom finally over? I wanna have Trading Cards and Steam Workshop support, NAOW... :P

Hehe, joking aside... but when do you think you will be able to implement the new stuff you were working on? Thanks!

So we are back! Cheers to the guys that stopped by, I enjoyed talking to you, it was interesting to discuss the translations as well as TKOM in general.

This week you can expect steam workshop support, as well as a few other surprises from our end. Trading cards and badges are being worked on and will be available within a week or two.

Sign in to follow this