Sign in to follow this  
brad7

MTP Bergen

This is the new UAV backpack Configured for use as a normal backpack and in Alex Vestins HD Multicam. Unless you are on the DEV Build you wont be able to use this i think as the Stable build has yet the receive the UAV PAckage.

arma3+2013-08-16+17-40-50-72.bmp

arma3+2013-08-16+17-40-35-57.bmp

Download [updated Link] :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j97c0h3juss1fb0/bcg_mtp_berg.pbo

Edited by brad7

I love how you're already doing this, a few suggestions, it's BRIGHT, maybe tone it down a bit, and look to dull it down, second suggestion, dirt. Try and make it a little dirty. Other than those, nice work, and good choice with with the pattern.

I love how you're already doing this, a few suggestions, it's BRIGHT, maybe tone it down a bit, and look to dull it down, second suggestion, dirt. Try and make it a little dirty. Other than those, nice work, and good choice with with the pattern.

Alright cheers ill have a look at that now...

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:34 ----------

Pictures dont do the camo any justice looks better ingame.

I am about to test this version. If my ArmA would stop crashing..

Okay I am in game with it now. You hit the Dirt right on the spot. And you have it perfect with the tone. Maybe a little too tan for Multicam, but other than that it's looking good. I just have to test the Carrying capacity.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Okay, did you use the same carrying capacity as a Carryall? Because that's what I am seeing so far. (Sorry if it seems like I am being rude, I mean well; I just like testing things, and making sure that it adds up to the most it can be).

Edited by HitmanTwoActual

I am about to test this version. If my ArmA would stop crashing..

Okay I am in game with it now. You hit the Dirt right on the spot. And you have it perfect with the tone. Maybe a little too tan for Multicam, but other than that it's looking good. I just have to test the Carrying capacity.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Okay, did you use the same carrying capacity as a Carryall? Because that's what I am seeing so far. (Sorry if it seems like I am being rude, I mean well; I just like testing things, and making sure that it adds up to the most it can be).

Regarding the tan i didnt make the texture that comes from Alex Vestin so there is little i could do there, Yeh i just took the config from my British addon. I will try to tweak it now before i go online and update the link.

Regarding the tan i didnt make the texture that comes from Alex Vestin so there is little i could do there, Yeh i just took the config from my British addon. I will try to tweak it now before i go online and update the link.

Did you use the 25% version? I can edit it and send it to you?

Its allright i looked at both when doing the texture but the 50% looked to big [if you get where im coming from] but the new links up now test that and see if its any better and ive put the weight of the pack up aswell as you can carry more load.

Its called G.I.M.P [Not calling you one] ;)

Haha alright, I have a texture for you. I just need to know what files you can open with it. Right now I can't save it as PSDs.

Hmm.. [.tga] works or if you can get [.paa] i can open them. It can open most files dont know about photoshop files though

Allright thanks ill have a look but i doubt ill change it - takes too long ;-) It was only suppose to be a quick fix for people who wanted to use it as a normal pack

Ah, just trying to help out with compatibility with some of the mods out there haha, if you do change it that would be greatly appreciated! Good work none the less

Ah, just trying to help out with compatibility with some of the mods out there haha, if you do change it that would be greatly appreciated! Good work none the less

Okay im not shutting you out just that i appreciate your help but i dont want it to be something that i keep working on haha :D

Of course! I would ask you if I could continue working on it, but I have no knowledge what so ever of how to get it in game. Besides, the texture was going to be the last thing I pestered you on :D

its a great idea but in my opinion its a bit too big and boxy, needs to be rounded off if its the same ruck that i was issued and i use day in day out.

hfd.jpg

Well hey, if your gonna make a new model.. might as well update that texture.... :p

Haha cheeky! :p Or if i make the model i could put that camo on it :D

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 ----------

its a great idea but in my opinion its a bit too big and boxy, needs to be rounded off if its the same ruck that i was issued and i use day in day out.

http://abrams.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/hfd.jpg

Got any more pics for reference?