Sign in to follow this  
Inimical_rize

Recent semi' stream CQB

Hi guys, Inimical here.

First off sorry if this is the incorrect place or been posted before, I did search but no doubt I probably done it wrong! I'm not a forum guy really.

Anyway!

So I've been in the military for 6-7+ years, forgive my foggy brain I was recently injured. Throughout the years I've heard some unbelievable stories of courage, laughter and tragedy. I would like to share my own experiences with you guys and other Arma fans by creating a comic using in game screen shots to set the scene.

Just a few questions

1. Is there an ability or mod to construct a scene? I would like to say something like 'Garry's mod' posable characters ect.

2. Can anyone advise on what kind of program is best for photo manipulation? I do own a really old copy of Photoshop and I'm looking for a new one, I've heard new p.s systems are really tricky to use as there is tonnes more utilities.

3. Would anyone like to get in on this venture? no matter experience of the military is required, obviously experience of the game is a must, be it playing or programming. Just to assist with the screenshots/story line.

Cheers guys.

Inimical.

As far as screenshots, have you considered the in-game Splendid Camera function?