Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Ufo addon

Then I'll bring the other pilots head to them for an offer of peace... LOL

No good idea though, it would make for a nice fantastic mission or campaign.

"I come in peace, I bring you this head as an offering for this peace" said the pilot

"Thank you" said the Alien as you pulled out his laser and pointed it at the pilot

"ZAP" went the laser

Call me prejudiced but this is OT in my opinion, so that's where I'm moving it smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey, DOR has a cool topic going!<span id='postcolor'>

Are you suprised? tounge.gif

Maybe we could even make a santa addon, where he fly's qround with his raindeer. tounge.gif Oh how I wish I could make addons. biggrin.gif

I was thinking an alien attack mod would be cool. Flying saucers and what not. And the aliens would have big bubble helmets and lazer zapers. And the flying saucers would sound like they came straight out of the jetsons. Alien personell carriers would utilize big suction cups for carrying passengers suspended by their bubble helmets. I think its a solid idea.

in addition, i'd like to see Fox Mulder and Dana Scully addon, along with the Lone Gunmen, Krychek, Skinner, Cigar Smoking man and others biggrin.gif

I want an addon that has sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads!!!

biggrin.gif

i think some one is making a x-com mod but i would still like to see ufo addon by some one so i dont have to wait

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JohnBEsq @ Aug. 17 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want an addon that has sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads!!!

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey man, that was my idea  tounge.gif

Lets keep this post on topic ladies, lest it dissapear in a strange way, only to resurface in a bar 5 years later, drunkenly mumbling about probes and experiments. Ahem.

why do you all thinj we have no contact to aliens? look at michael jachson? or sigfried and roy... men in black II taugh us that they all come from the planet urinus tounge.gif

but i wanted to say (hope nobody posted it before) is that there is an UFO for ofp in produce i think... i read about it some time ago at ofp-zone.de... but at the moment the news archive is offline so i cant post some pics of it sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 11 2002,05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey, DOR has a cool topic going!<span id='postcolor'>

Are you suprised? tounge.gif

Maybe we could even make a santa addon, where he fly's qround with his raindeer. tounge.gif  Oh how I wish I could make addons. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. An assassination Santa map. Communist soviets need to kill Santa and end Capitolist Christmas forever! tounge.gif