Sign in to follow this  
tpw

TPW EBS: engine based suppression

The mod works perfectly on Altis, the AI always get down low when taking accurate fire, and fighting against multiple AI at the same time is a serious challenge because they won't just walk around like idiots anymore, they stay low behind cover making them much harder to spot and hit. Great work tpw.

Awesome, another happy customer!

tpw,

Was piecing together a mission, a TPW's Greatest Hits: The Scripts Sessions kinda thing. Wanted to have a template on hand with working mission that was all scripts/no mod. Don't ask why, I'm just big on making templates for myself, for whenever I might want them.

Noticed that the mod readme says "The script version is in @TPW_EBS\scripts. Instructions for running it are in the header of the script." Yet the instructions don't seem to be there as indicated. It looks like maybe for EBS/Fall/LOS/Houselights and Bleedout, the "To Use" section is missing.

I suspect the call line for EBS probably goes a little something like this;

0 = [5,1,1,0,500,1,1,1] execvm "tpw_ebs.sqf";

but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Well spotted, I will rectify this momentarily.

Your mods are excellent, thank you.

Thank you for the kind words.

I know there are a few mods out there for this kind of thing, but from day one, using this mod has made playing A3 quite challenging against the ai compared to the vanilla ai.

I for one am a very happy customer TPW, and thank you very much for your work pal, keep it up.

Mick. :)

Hi Folks, fantastic piece of work. I have no problems running the addon, but can anyone enlighten me as to where i call the script in the editor...(player init?)

Thanks.

I'll release the updated EBS with better explosion handling in an hour or 2. Thanks for your testing!

Problem solved for me. Thanks!

Yet another "must have" from tpw!, thanks for making and sharing!

/KC

20130915: THIS MOD IS NOW PART OF TPW MODS AND IS NO LONGER SEPARATELY MAINTAINED. PLEASE USE THE TPW MODS THREAD TO REPORT BUGS AND REQUEST FEATURES.