Sign in to follow this  
pachira

Dialog skipping in Red Hammer

I know Red Hammer is probably not supported, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. For some reason the dialogue is skipping in the intro for Red Hammer and I don't know why. Could it be because of FFUR '85 2008 edition?

Edited by Pachira

I know Red Hammer is probably not supported, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. For some reason the dialogue is skipping in the intro for Red Hammer and I don't know why. Could it be because of FFUR '85 2008 edition?

What mods are you running with the Campaign? Are you using FFUR '85 2008 edition? Have you tried without any mods?

What mods are you running with the Campaign? Are you using FFUR '85 2008 edition? Have you tried without any mods?

I was running FFUR '85 2008 edition. Also, I just tried it without mods and it still skips. Like dialog will play over each other it seems.

Same here. Just started it again two days ago and noticed that the intro seems to run too fast. Maybe OFP just runs too fluid on our modern systems... there's also a section later on with some error messages - probably because it was developed on an earlier version of OFP, and some scripting commands have changed.

Anybody knows how to skips dialogs in this game? Example: in the mission Hind Attack, when you meet your team.