Sign in to follow this  
chucho

It could use a little work

Hi. The game looks very nice but currently there are just very small possibilities of equipment the vehicles. How long will this early access take?

Perhaps instead of just complaining about lack of content, provide some constructive feedback :)

You say it lacks equipment, suggest what you want perhaps?

I agree it does not have a whole lot of stuff to do atm, but then again it just got released in "early acces" so its basicly not even a game yet.

Regarding the early acces time frame, i dont recall any information about this, so im gonna say:

As long as it takes :)

Ok...I see. I'm not complaining so to a fault or? :) Anyway, I'll just play and only then it is possible to see more.

Perhaps...As I have gathered so after exhaustion of energy rover with solar cell still continues to moving (no other source) with more energy consumption than gain. I know it is just detail and EARLY ACCESS which will as long as it takes :)

EDIT: I would welcome the possibility minimize bottom HUD for control moving like those upper cameras.

.........and weather on Mars is not so friendly like in the game :-) I think for example dust storm. It should be interesting or not? sometimes a bit sandsnack :)

Thank you

Edited by chucho

Hi, cheers for the input. Yeah weather is planned and will be added asap.

I heard you want to add hardcore mod for sending commands of console. Are you kidding? It's cool!!! Make it! Make it please :-) !!!

...and next

The construction of vehicles could be little more harder. For example... so that the construction started from scratch because now the vehicles are always ready to start but I suppose that is already too late for a change.

EDIT: Guys, What did you do with graphic optimalization? After the update I played max. detail and now I can't because there is a lags even at medium!!!

My computer: Athlon 2 X4 3200MHz

nVidia GTX560Ti 1GB

8GB RAM

Do you have somebody else the same problem?

Edited by chucho