Sign in to follow this  
kiory

Sci Fi assets and a final farewell!

Wow really sorry to hear that you are leaving. Clearly frustration with the tools available have reached a point that it is no longer enjoyable for you to mod for this particular engine. Arma allows some people to make maps, others to mod weapons or other incidentals. For those people that is the part of the game they enjoy as much if not more then actually playing the game. For people like myself, your mods have added many hours of enjoyable playing time and I thank you for all that you have done. I hope you continue to play Arma 3 when the full game is released and enjoy the game simply for the fun of it.

Well if this is a "i will punish bis by punishing you" decision then it wont work, many skilled people have left these forums in rage over lack of tools and bad decisions and basicly nothing have changed.

Anyway, thanks for all your work :)

i respect his decision to leave. anyone, no matter how skilled and talented at what they do should not stick around and waste their time if they find the engine and tools unsatisfactory for what they want to achieve.

Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

we lost a skilled and talented modder who has contributed high quality, free, and open sourced models, but at least we still have you, who has contributed exactly nothing to the community nor to the betterment of the game.

Just to warn some people and spare them the search for mysterious addon that causes your character not being able to lay explosives/mines of any sorts in ArmA3, it´s the mine.pbo from this pack.

Prbly not even kiorys fault, we all know arma likes to break things on it´s own :D

Hello kiory, can you please fix size of the helmet? I found out that the helmet won't fit in any of the backpacks. Also, can you add armor to the helm? Something like NATO helmet would be nice.