Sign in to follow this  
kiory

Sci Fi assets and a final farewell!

I never know how to word these things.

Over the past few months I've been taught a lot by some truly great people, I have also shared what knowledge I could during the whole process.

It is with great regret that I must announce my leave of Arma, the forums and the community, it wasn't an easy decision, but it was based on many factors, things that I don't really want to get into.

So with that out of the way, I'll be releasing some content that is no longer needed by the team and myself, hopefully it could be put to some use.

Here is the helmet and rifle made for the Sci Fi mod, the rifle comes in two variants, grip and no grip, hopefully there is something you guys could use there.

2013-08-10_00001_zpsb8dd88b6.jpg

Magazine model for the rifle.

2013-08-10_00003_zpsc220f197.jpg

Custom mine config for anyone that needs it, although this time it comes with the mines made for the mod.

2013-08-10_00002_zpsdbc2b0c2.jpg

Here's the rar files containing all above.

http://www.multiupload.nl/E2C34Z63TX

Well, I suppose that's it, it is with heavy heart that I say this, but I'm gonna miss you guys, it's been an awesome ride.

To BI, keep up the awesome work, I might have a poke around when there are some proper tools to work with.

Kind Regards,

Kiory.

Sorry to see you go but respect your decision. Good luck with whatever you go on to do.

sad news but thanks for all you've done

all the best

people come,people leave. But thats a pity, you ain't gona finish this. Can't say this looks much sci-fi to me, just let say 50 years after arma 3 time span.

That's out of no where. I was just reading your new random hat madness thread :confused:

Oh well best of luck to you Kiory, your work will be missed by many im sure

It is with great regret that I must announce my leave of Arma, the forums and the community.

You should have been shot (virtually) for mutiny, your a disgrace soldier.

Dav...Your Very dumb aren't you...? You just threatend A Person tat has stayed in this forum for longer than you and your the disgreace you should be shot. And HANGED

Kiory is a Very Nice person i respect him and all the foes arround here...But You.....You dONT.....I bet You used one of his mod.....But You dont respect him You care about the Mod Not him The BIS Community have known Kiory for a long time...Im a fan of his work...So his the Others...And you...Just Threatend a person that is more better than you...You dont deserve a shot...You Deserve a Hanged.

Sorry to hear it Kiory. I learned a lot from your work.

Dav...Your Very dumb aren't you...? You just threatend A Person tat has stayed in this forum for longer than you and your the disgreace you should be shot. And HANGED

Kiory is a Very Nice person i respect him and all the foes arround here...But You.....You dONT.....I bet You used one of his mod.....But You dont respect him You care about the Mod Not him The BIS Community have known Kiory for a long time...Im a fan of his work...So his the Others...And you...Just Threatend a person that is more better than you...You dont deserve a shot...You Deserve a Hanged.

I said VIRTUALLY (WAS JOKING)

Sad to see you walk away, your hats are amongst the most few enjoyable things i´ve found in AmrA3 so far :)

Laughing out loud a certain events in this thread.

Sorry to hear your leaving Kiroy.... I will imagine the possibilities, and know that wherever you mod ... you will be an asset..!

Edited by Lordprimate

Same reply as everyone else mostly, it's a shame to pack it in after learning the ropes and producing some great and fun mods.

Hoping for a change of heart/mind. Come on back and carry on with the solo modding, making things that are fun, for yourself, then letting the community loose with them. :D

C'mon soldier, were almost through basic training, dont jack it in now!

Kindest regards

BusStopWillyâ„¢

Sad to see you walk away, your hats are amongst the most few enjoyable things i´ve found in AmrA3 so far :)

Yup, can only concur. Good luck with your future endeavours!

Aww that sucks. Sad day for the Arma community. Good luck out there.

Always sad to see talented people leave the modding community here. Especially seeing that I’m not talented and can’t do it.:(

Sorry to see you leave, good luck..

What a terrible shame, looked like you'd become one of the big names in A3 modding. Well, my best wishes!

I think it was an attempted joke. A very bad one.

Well if this is a "i will punish bis by punishing you" decision then it wont work, many skilled people have left these forums in rage over lack of tools and bad decisions and basicly nothing have changed.

Anyway, thanks for all your work :)

Well if this is a "i will punish bis by punishing you" decision then it wont work, many skilled people have left these forums in rage over lack of tools and bad decisions and basicly nothing have changed.

Anyway, thanks for all your work :)

Hardly.

You obviously don't think much of me to suggest that, which is totally fine, we don't know each other.

My leaving is unrelated to a fit of childishness, the tools and engine just do not suit the needs of the team I'm working with, and it's just frustrating and miserable having to find work-arounds for little things that should be quite simple.

Simply put, the decision to use the tools provided by BI for our mod/game was a bad one, they don't provide us with what we need. Moving on to a different engine was a design choice and I harbour no ill will towards BI, or any of the modders here, and as I've stated previously, I may poke my head around once the new tools are out.

That said, I'll still be semi active within the overall community (I do own Arma 2/3 after all), and if there's ever anyone in need of help, whether it be modeling or getting stuff in game, I'm only a PM away, so don't hesitate to ask for help!

Edited by Kiory

Hi Kiory,

Damn man, I wish you well either way mate. Thanks very much for all your help with my questions recently, it's greatly appreciated!

Very sorry to see you go but I understand your descion...

Take it easy! :(

Edited by meshcarver