Valixx

Random Objectives / Sidemissions

thanks kylania. I wasn't calling up missionFinder.sqf. How would i get enemy AI to spawn on the same location?

Well, I made a set of sidemission scripts, currently its kinda bugged, but it should be working in the next few days. Using the script is pretty easy. Refer to the topic i made about it.

It seems a very interesting work,

I am working on porting TFOR http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103813-COOP-20-Takistan-Force-(OA) of Bon_Inf * to ArmA III environment, and want to create a dynamic coop with random tasks and ALiVE, with your permission I will use the scripts that ye forth, with deserved credits to developer of course, and deliver them to this thread the various tasks that create

Thank you all.

I'm working on a coop that contains these functions, I would like to include a function that would cancel the current task from an addAction for example, is that possible?.

Greetings.

Any chance someone could package up with a quick tutorial? Keen for something along these lines for my missions however looking at the post all I see is a wall of scripting.

Cheers